Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was at The Helix in Falkirk earlier and noticed a young boy - no more than 2 year old - running towards the water. A man who I assumed to be his dad was chasing him from a distance but was clearly never getting him in time so I ran towards the kid from the opposite side to intercept him. 

Did the father utter a word when he finally got to his child? Did he hell! 

28 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

I was at The Helix in Falkirk earlier and noticed a young boy - no more than 2 year old - running towards the water. A man who I assumed to be his dad was chasing him from a distance but was clearly never getting him in time so I ran towards the kid from the opposite side to intercept him. 

You should've just chucked the kid in the water at that point.

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

Reminds me of a wedding I attended in Plymouth. It was on the waterfront, in a two level building. I spotted the toddler son of my cousin in the parking lot, heading for the seafront…I pointed and dived out the door, down the stairs and started after him, only to be passed by his mother, in 4” heels I might add, at a right fair clip! I did get thanked for spotting him, but if she had ever found out who opened a door and let him get out…

13 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

And that, m'Lud, is the case for the defence.

14 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Maybe he was chasing the kid into the water? 

You foiled his plan. 

Queuing in the bank earlier and overheard the conversation between a guy and the teller:- 

Teller: Working today? 

Man: Aye I'll probably be out later. I only work 3 days a week. 

Teller: Lucky you! 

Man: Ah well a technically retired 3 years ago but ended up going back because I'm just bored if I sit at home. 

f**k off! And f**k anyone with this view. Get a hobby ya dick. 

3 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

When did socks being all the way up under your shorts become a thing?

I have noticed it a few times now and it just looks ridiculous.

lfgno819ldqobjvp3jnv.jpg

It should be an instant red card along with having a play card type thing rather than a proper shin guard.

3 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

When did socks being all the way up under your shorts become a thing?

I have noticed it a few times now and it just looks ridiculous.

lfgno819ldqobjvp3jnv.jpg

31 minutes ago, 101 said:

It should be an instant red card along with having a play card type thing rather than a proper shin guard.

Blame Thierry Henry. I can't recall anyone doing it before him. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Queuing in the bank earlier and overheard the conversation between a guy and the teller:- 

Man: Ah well a technically retired 3 years ago but ended up going back because I'm just bored if I sit at home. 

Amusingly most retired lads I know end up going back to consult or train/teach part time after a year or two retired saying they’re bored. I think they’ve just realized being at home with the Mrs. Isn’t what they thought it would be!

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Fuck Off GIF - Fuck Off Nosey - Discover & Share GIFs

37 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Banksy Margate Valentine's Day artwork has piece removed within hours - BBC News

The celebration of this overrated untalented unoriginal hack is something that gets on my nerves. I can't see how he is any better than wur ain George Wylie to be honest. 

A poor man's El Barto