Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Going strictly by where you were born, you (fortunately) miss out on the weegie tag by a couple of miles.

ML postcode makes you a Lanarkshire boy, a couple of miles further west to Viewpark with its G postcodes could legitimately have people tagging you with the weegie affliction. Lanarkshire's maybe a bit shit, but it's no' the Weege. Not much of a get out of jail card, but one nonetheless. 

After 15 or so years though, I'd be content with adopted Thai and forget some of the shitholes you were unfortunate enough to reside in here, with the exception of Anstruther. The East Neuk is a fine wee area.

This c**t has studied the ins and outs of not getting a kicking..

If you can tag me on all yer posts, i'll garentee a green spot on the right, you can also PM me of any poster you dislike, I'll have a work....in fact just post in on here for everyone to see.

Thank you fae Thailand

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I like your thinking, however I'm classed as a weegie from the teuchers and teucher from the weegies. 

Let's settle this now, what the f**k am I.

1974 - Born in Bellshill

1974-1979 Moddiesburn

1979 -1979 Fife

1979 - 1984 Australia

1984 -1984 Coatbridge

1984 - 1988 - East of Kincardine

1989 - 1990 Cumbernauld

1990 - 1993 Fife

1993 - 1995 Birmingham (or close enough)

1995-1996 - Anstruther

1997 - 2001 - Glenrothes

2001 - 2003 Where anyone has a bed

2004 - travelled......

2008 - Thailand

1995-96 was a great season to be in the East of Fife.

Stevie Archigod etc

12 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

1995-96 was a great season to be in the East of Fife.

Stevie Archigod etc

Don't tell nae c**t, but I was a secret spy for East Fife, with Archie & Hamill (my brother in law) that season.  I saw more East Fife games that season that Loons, still  gives me the dry bolk.

😏

ETA - I was also chief fryer at the Anstruther caravan site for 4 months, where the real weegie came to the seaside.

You know when the guy making your chips has to up the counter and tell some c**t to get a grip....Well,  that happened as soon as we opened, it was fucking crazy/great. Had a man standing, wanting to punch a puss for getting an order wrong every day.

The Hight of one day a guy screaming out side, for my boss to say ffs @SlipperyP goin tell him to shut up, we have over 100 people in a queue we don't this.

Edited by SlipperyP

Most of my classmates (EK) were born in Bellshill or Ru'glen as they were the only maternities around, so being born there doesn't negate any accusations of weegieness.

Coatbridge? Open and shut case (tabernacle?) in the matter of weegieness m'lud.

8 hours ago, velo army said:

Most of my classmates (EK) were born in Bellshill or Ru'glen as they were the only maternities around, so being born there doesn't negate any accusations of weegieness.

Coatbridge? Open and shut case (tabernacle?) in the matter of weegieness m'lud.

There are those in my fair city that regard anything west of Lithgae as being suspiciously weegee.

On 08/02/2023 at 23:27, Cosmic Joe said:

It's the tight Scotsman stereotype* that gets my goat. Usually from some brexity c**t nursing a half pint of mild, who would run a mile at the prospect of buying a round of drinks. 

*I blame Harry Fucking Lauder

this x 10. In my experience, even someone at the table who happily takes drinks from those buying a round inc myself but has no intention of buying anyone drink in return, will trot this out in the same evening without a hint of embarrassment or iota of self awareness.