Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 31/01/2023 at 10:25, coprolite said:

When i eventually snap it will be in a supermarket. 

I feel that I'll have the same ending. Other shoppers are one of of life's great annoyances.

My particular frustration is those who spend ages perusing stuff like washing up liquid. There's a multitude of brands, colours, scents etc but despite the prolonged deliberation they will end up buying the same stuff they have been using for the last 20 years.

1 minute ago, Northboy said:

I feel that I'll have the same ending. Other shoppers are one of of life's great annoyances.

My particular frustration is those who spend ages perusing stuff like washing up liquid. There's a multitude of brands, colours, scents etc but despite the prolonged deliberation they will end up buying the same stuff they have been using for the last 20 years.

That gripe fits firmly into the title of this thread. "Why are they looking at washing up liquid?!?!"

20 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Eyes What GIF

I initially had the same reaction, but the chap has, iirc, lived in Germany for a while and ze Germans say heute morgen which translates directly as today morning.

That's the most generous interpretation I can make for what would otherwise be grounds for a banning.

35 minutes ago, velo army said:

I initially had the same reaction, but the chap has, iirc, lived in Germany for a while and ze Germans say heute morgen which translates directly as today morning.

That's the most generous interpretation I can make for what would otherwise be grounds for a banning.

gutes argument 

1 hour ago, velo army said:

But to say tomorrow morning do they say morgen morgen?