Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

27 minutes ago, Eednud said:

After chopping some chilli, washing hands, going for a pish to suddenly discover the hand washing wasn’t as thorough as it should have been.

Weird sex games gone wrong thread for this pish

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

After chopping some chilli, washing hands, going for a pish to suddenly discover the hand washing wasn’t as thorough as it should have been.

Use nitrile gloves when chopping scotch bonnets and chillies. My great mistake (years ago) wasn't handling my tadger, it was rubbing my eye. Bloody agony.

26 minutes ago, coprolite said:

As a youngster, I was applying deep heat to a groin injury and used a deep heaty hand to move the sack out of the way. It’s surprisingly difficult to dangle one’s nuts in a sink of cold water.

Did you not consider a bath?

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

As a youngster, I was applying deep heat to a groin injury and used a deep heaty hand to move the sack out of the way. It’s surprisingly difficult to dangle one’s nuts in a sink of cold water.

Not after 50, at that point you can damn near sling them over your shoulders! Used to laugh at the old lads saying they had sat on their sack…then I did it!

Edited by TxRover

12 hours ago, TxRover said:

Not after 50, at that point you can damn near sling them over your shoulders! Used to laugh at 5he 9pm lads saying they had sat on their sack…then I did it!

You sat on their sack?

Edited by jimbaxters

I despise food shopping these days. You can't stand in one place for longer than 10 seconds without having some clown breathing down your neck and reaching out to grab something from the fridge that you just opened yourself. I'm going to slam the door shut on their fingers next time. Not to mention the staff blocking the narrow isles with their stacking trolley's when the item you want is just inches out of reach. Everything's an obstacle these days. 

47 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Not after 50, at that point you can damn near sling them over your shoulders! Used to laugh at 5he 9pm lads saying they had sat on their sack…then I did it!

Pancake day, the one day of the year I don't sit down, I'm not letting that happen again.

12 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

I despise food shopping these days. You can't stand in one place for longer than 10 seconds without having some clown breathing down your neck and reaching out to grab something from the fridge that you just opened yourself. I'm going to slam the door shut on their fingers next time. Not to mention the staff blocking the narrow isles with their stacking trolley's when the item you want is just inches out of reach. Everything's an obstacle these days. 

When i eventually snap it will be in a supermarket. 

Probably as someone comes out of an aisle turning right while looking left. 

Possibly when someone holds their trolley across the shelves at arm's length while inspecting ingredients on a selection of tins.

Much more likely when some dithering bint won't get off her phone when she's caught out by the surprise request to pay for her massive pile of shite and spends an age searching through her bag for her purse, then her purse for her money then paying in a mix of cash, a card and a phone app that inevitably won't work until she's had to call her equally divot partner for step by step instructions. When i've only got a pint of milk. 

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

When i eventually snap it will be in a supermarket. 

Probably as someone comes out of an aisle turning right while looking left. 

Possibly when someone holds their trolley across the shelves at arm's length while inspecting ingredients on a selection of tins.

Much more likely when some dithering bint won't get off her phone when she's caught out by the surprise request to pay for her massive pile of shite and spends an age searching through her bag for her purse, then her purse for her money then paying in a mix of cash, a card and a phone app that inevitably won't work until she's had to call her equally divot partner for step by step instructions. When i've only got a pint of milk. 

My top hate in supermarkets is when you make a hard left/right and someone is determined to walk past the 1" gap that is between my trolley and the shelving, I just stand there and stare them out until they f**k off.