Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, Jambomo said:

We have a car park at the back of the house and we each have a parking space. Some random c**t has parked in mine and has been there for 4 days now.

I don’t usually care if people park in it because I don’t need it myself,  but my friend is visiting in a few days and I am going to need to use it now. 

Never expected @philpy having  an alias 

Sat in an orthodontist waiting room near a Mother and teenager combo. They both have runny noses but can't be arsed blowing them so are just sniffing and snorting constantly. Teen daughter is also watching tik tok at a reasonable volume so i can hear shite speeded up chipmunk sounding vocals. 

Sadly, i don't think orthodontics can easily go fatally wrong. 

18 minutes ago, GordonD said:

When I go to answer my door and it turns out the ring was on TV.

Avoid the inconvenience and save money by taking the batteries out the doorbell and just get up to check the front door every 5 minutes. 

I went down something of a TTF/Q-Tex rabbit hole on youTube at the weekend and I can now happily contribute modern gig attendees to this thread.

Compare TTF at the Metro in Saltcoats in the 90s (packed to the rafters, everyone clearly off their tits on various class As and having a brilliant time) to TTF at the 02 in 2016 (hundreds of absolute fannies just filming it on their phones). 

Absolutely fucking shite. 

Just now, throbber said:

I have to wait 55 weeks to get a vasectomy. 

@johnnydun 's laddie is a dab hand with a sharp knive and is also looking to expand on his range of sweetbread recipes. Send him a PM, you could be testicleless by the end of the month..............................