Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 30/12/2022 at 23:39, BFTD said:

I'm still unclear as to what one does after hosing down one's starfish with a jet of cold water from the poop pistol - read a magazine until it dries off?

If the answer is "pat it down with toilet paper", I'm seeing a flaw in this plan.

8 years in here and I've yet to find out the exact mechanics of the process. It involves a small pail with a handle, cold water and a bumhole - that much I know.

12 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Fireworks already 😠

I mean come on......

Tomorrow will be worse. If there’s a winner in the uglies matchup, one set of kunts will take delight in setting off shitloads of fireworks as an audible and visible GIRFUY to the losing set of kunts. Bottom line is, different coloured scarves, just the same set of kunts.

18 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Tomorrow will be worse. If there’s a winner in the uglies matchup, one set of kunts will take delight in setting off shitloads of fireworks as an audible and visible GIRFUY to the losing set of kunts. Bottom line is, different coloured scarves, just the same set of kunts.

Whilst you are correct with the general cuntiness of Scotland's shame, that'll hardly be an issue here in deepest Norfolk. 

6 hours ago, hk blues said:

8 years in here and I've yet to find out the exact mechanics of the process. It involves a small pail with a handle, cold water and a bumhole - that much I know.

The Sunday Post never reprinted that particular Oor Wullie strip...

5 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Whilst you are correct with the general cuntiness of Scotland's shame, that'll hardly be an issue here in deepest Norfolk. 

Keep an eye on the Gorleston Emerald and Thetford Loyal…. 😛

38 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Keep an eye on the Gorleston Emerald and Thetford Loyal…. 😛

:lol:

Much bigger issues anticipated here down The Walks this afternoon. It's Kings Lynn Town v Boston Utd :o

4 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I'm seeing far too many posts being with the word "so" these days. Unnecessary American pish.

Edit to add... The common use of the word "rookie" on a Scottish football forum can also f**k off. 

Desperation of the soshul meedja drones to adopt all things american for some fucked up reason. 

21 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I commented on some random's Facebook page about why he felt  proud that his daughter's primary school had an armed security staff. 

I would be utterly ashamed if Scotland stooped to that level of fear. 

So… 😂

You should have enquired why he didn’t want to just arm his daughter?