Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

which is called 'The Leven Studio'

let's be honest here.  it's a jungle nobody really know what's what.

When you head out of Leven across the Bawbee Brig you encounter an incline, known as Aberhill. To the right is Innerleven, where they built a church. To the left is Dubbieside. The top of Aberhill is Aberhill Primary School next to the site of Bayview Park. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

6 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

When you head out of Leven across the Bawbee Brig you encounter an incline, known as Aberhill. To the right is Innerleven, where they built a church. To the left is Dubbieside. The top of Aberhill is Aberhill Primary School next to the site of Bayview Park. 

all good, where is Levenmouth in all this?😊

4 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Levenmouth broadly covers Leven, Methil, Buckhaven, Windygates and Kennoway. 

f**k off Kennoway isny in Levenmouth

good to speak to you about Fifes uncharted landscape....the weegies confused at Harthill services.

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

f**k off Kennoway isny in Levenmouth

good to speak to you about Fifes uncharted landscape....the weegies confused at Harthill services.

And that's just by that fucking ridiculous Fife accent.

Even as a thicko from the west, having driven around that area a lot in my old job, I would have thought Kennoway was a tad far out to be included in that group.

15 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Even as a thicko from the west, having driven around that area a lot in my old job, I would have thought Kennoway was a tad far out to be included in that group.

Close enough to catch tne Methil Ming - and the Bawbee brig is still closed to Kennoway traffic. We have toi take the long way round to the coup.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

It seems clear from the above confusion that Fife is just one whole inbred community. As I've always suspected.

Maybe we could hold back a couple if bombs from the Ukrainians. I'm sure they'd be ok with it, if we told them Methil was getting it.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

That's why I said "largely". Kennoway, although unconnected with the River Leven is traditionally part of the East Fife catchment area which stretches to East Wemyss, Glenrothes, Cupar and along the East Neuk to Crail. 

29 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Maybe we could hold back a couple if bombs from the Ukrainians. I'm sure they'd be ok with it, if we told them Methil was getting it.

Sarge its quagmire I gave my BMW 3.5 red car (I bought from a drug dealer cheap).. Then had a few welding problems. I gave to a guy in Kennoway, he then gave to a guy in Methilhill......you see where it's going....No google maps (before I went) had a  no clue or directions.

puff. the car was gone....I did get to 165MP on the A92 could not any faster, cause I was a dribbling down my leg.  That car would kill.

22 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Dubbieside to be more precise. Innerleven is further north. 

Funnily enough, you search “Innerleven”, and Google marks its center spot on Bayview…just saying.

Edited by TxRover