Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Hot off the presses, @BFTD dressed to load…

image.jpeg.c28e372caf14d40fd3973d5fe12bc776.jpeg

I very much regret that my post has led to this, and I apologise for my part in inflicting this upon you all.

Spoiler

Catalonia a nation, indeed. The very thought!

Evri can f**k off. I ordered something on the 19th November and still haven't received it. The item was "delivered" on the 23rd at 8.45 pm, which is a lot of bollocks. The wife and I were in, and no one came to the door. There was no photo either to show where the parcel was "left". The evri chat bot has referred me back to the supplier, where nearly a week down the line I'm waiting on a reply....

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

I very much regret that my post has led to this, and I apologise for my part in inflicting this upon you all.

Reveal hidden contents

Catalonia a nation, indeed. The very thought!

I've watched the Scotland National team on many an occasion and, while Catalonia may not be a nation, Catatonia certainly is  

Farmers treated very differently from the rest of society.  Surprise, surprise.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-63961659

Livestock farms in England polluted rivers 300 times last year, causing 20 major incidents, according to the latest government figures.

Yet only six farms were prosecuted in 2021, with the Environment Agency giving out warning letters instead.

The dairy industry - mostly thanks to the waste its millions of cows produce - is the worst environmental offender, linked to half of all farm pollution.

The government said prosecution was a last resort for persistent offenders.

Surely prosecution should be the last resort for first offenders but other offenders should be prosecuted before they become ‘persistent’.

Mrs Raff for sometime now has suggested that in my old age I am going deaf, selective hearing was more my viewpoint.

Anyway after much persuasion I contacted my GP who contacted the Audiology Department at the local Hospital and I was told an appointment would be forthcoming.

I received the appointment letter today,

this is a quote from their letter:

"Due to ongoing concerns with Covid the department is reducing the number face -to-face consultations, your appointment will be a telephone consultation.".

I can see a whole conversation of me saying "Speak up" , "Sorry can you repeat that" and the likes.

3 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

Mrs Raff for sometime now has suggested that in my old age I am going deaf, selective hearing was more my viewpoint.

Anyway after much persuasion I contacted my GP who contacted the Audiology Department at the local Hospital and I was told an appointment would be forthcoming.

I received the appointment letter today,

this is a quote from their letter:

"Due to ongoing concerns with Covid the department is reducing the number face -to-face consultations, your appointment will be a telephone consultation.".

I can see a whole conversation of me saying "Speak up" , "Sorry can you repeat that" and the likes.

What?

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Farmers treated very differently from the rest of society.  Surprise, surprise.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-63961659

Livestock farms in England polluted rivers 300 times last year, causing 20 major incidents, according to the latest government figures.

Yet only six farms were prosecuted in 2021, with the Environment Agency giving out warning letters instead.

The dairy industry - mostly thanks to the waste its millions of cows produce - is the worst environmental offender, linked to half of all farm pollution.

The government said prosecution was a last resort for persistent offenders.

Surely prosecution should be the last resort for first offenders but other offenders should be prosecuted before they become ‘persistent’.

Farmers are greedy selfish c***s.

6 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

image.png.264a41c7fdfa1fd1d17f803997d6c11c.png

Not sure about that.

The map is clearly wrong. Methil Docks are not in Innerleven. Innerleven is the area where Innerleven Church used to be (the building is now a community hub) across from the bus depot on Methilhaven Road. 

6 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The map is clearly wrong. Methil Docks are not in Innerleven. Innerleven is the area where Innerleven Church used to be (the building is now a community hub) across from the bus depot on Methilhaven Road. 

What Aberhill Bus Depot?