Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

22 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

At work today. Nobody at home, and Evri have sent a picture of a parcel they delivered. Sitting on the front doorstep.

99% chance of it being nicked before anyone gets home.

Assuming the driver himself didn't lift it straight after he took the photo.

26 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

At work today. Nobody at home, and Evri have sent a picture of a parcel they delivered. Sitting on the front doorstep.

Hermes had a habit of flinging stuff into my garden without trying the door regardless of the weather then fucking off.

Edited by Richey Edwards

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Hermes had a habit of flinging stuff into my garden without trying the door regardless of the weather then fucking off.

I had a guy leaving a parcel on the ground outside our unlocked shed door in the pouring rain. Thing about all these delivery companies is that it's more about the individual worker than the firm they're employed by, it's worth complaining if you get an arsehole.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I had a guy leaving a parcel on the ground outside our unlocked shed door in the pouring rain. Thing about all these delivery companies is that it's more about the individual worker than the firm they're employed by, it's worth complaining if you get an arsehole.

They left a cardboard box around the back in the wind and pissing rain. I was at work, so the box had disintegrated by the time I was back. The front porch is sheltered, they could have at least sat it there out of the rain.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Not saying Evri are dodgy fkn shitehawks, but Evri are dodgy fkn shitehawks.

Stuff I ordered mid - late October from Sports Direct (I know, I know), made it as far as their hub then mysteriously disappeared. Only now have they admitted it's been lost (a.k.a. stolen) and my refund can be processed.

On Sunday I ordered a couple of things for the wife from Next on next day delivery. Got a sinking feeling when I got a message later that night to say they had arrived at Evri hub. Tracking says theyre unsurprisingly still there(or under someone else's Christmas tree)........

55 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

They left a cardboard box around the back in the wind and pissing rain. I was at work, so the box had disintegrated by the time I was back. The front porch is sheltered, they could have at least sat it there out of the rain.

someone left a cake out in the rain... 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

That’s a different bit. Upper Methil’s on the hill where Bayview used to be. Lower’s down the hill where bayview is now.

Upper Methil is just Methil, but old Bayview could have actually have been in Aberhill not Methil.  Aberhill Primary School playground was just over the wall at the East terracing. 

The delivery part of the service from Evri depends hugely on the local courier. My Evri courier couldn't be better (and you can set up the delivery instructions fairly easily too).

The 'customer service' on the other hand is eye-gougingly horrific. A pointless, time-wasting traipse around a robo-call that should have the company shut down by law until they provide a real service instead. 

Just now, RH33 said:

The local delivery guy is great. I booked collection through parcels2go and I get fine a contact.

I used Hermes through Parcel2Go for a while at work, and it was always fun when the regular guy would send his daughter instead.

Booty shorts and bralets. Always amusing to see passing men stop to watch while we were loading the van  :lol:

24 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I used Hermes through Parcel2Go for a while at work, and it was always fun when the regular guy would send his daughter instead.

Booty shorts and bralets. Always amusing to see passing men stop to watch while we were loading the van  :lol:

Are you sure they were eyeing her and not you, with you both in matching outfits…😳