Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just had a phone call from the Department of Work and Pensions. She's put the Child Support Agency on my case! :o:(

You really should be taking care of your kids in the first place man!

You really should be taking care of your kids in the first place man!

It wasn't me who walked out without warning taking them with me. <_< I'd just love it if they came back to live with me at my house. Feck it, I even want her back too!

Life's shite! :(

It wasn't me who walked out without warning taking them with me. <_< I'd just love it if they came back to live with me at my house. Feck it, I even want her back too!

Life's shite! :(

Aye, but the law says you still have to contribute towards their upkeep. :(

Things will improve for you though, have you tried internet dating?

Aye, but the law says you still have to contribute towards their upkeep. :(

Things will improve for you though, have you tried internet dating?

I know, and I have been. My boy stays over regularly. ;)

And I have tried that but Rowan, Lyn-Marie, Skinnyjean, Saints1884, Saint Sam, Debbie etc, etc all told me to get tae f**k! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

And I have tried that but Rowan, Lyn-Marie, Skinnyjean, Saints1884, Saint Sam, Debbie etc, etc all told me to get tae f**k! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

That's because you're needing to aim at a slightly more mature market.

Try MethuselasGran.co.uk ;)

I know, and I have been. My boy stays over regularly. ;)

:lol: There isn't many young women on this forum to ask. :P

That bloody fucking arsing stupid b*****ding fucking workmate of mine that I've previously complained about has made several fucking stupid cock-ups with adverts going into the press, which she really should have known better about because I trained her about these things myself, and have been through them with her several fucking times. I've spent the entire morning so far, and until 5.40 last night sorting them out.

If no one gets paid properly next week, it's her fucking fault.

A colleague must have had a brainstorm the other night. :angry: I have four files on my desk from him where the front cover details don't match the inside cover details and the papers on the file refer to someone completely different. :blink: And my boss wants ME to sort it out! <_< My brain hurts! :(