Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I am sure I am on death's door. This illness will be the end of me. Think well of me. 

The wife says it is just a wee cold and I am man fluing it. Not even a cold, just a runny nose and a bit of sneezing. 

Can't wait to see the look on her face when I wake up dead tomorrow. 

Thatl show her

15 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

When you bought it last year it was when the new business price was being subsidised by renewals. Now the renewal price can’t exceed the equivalent new business price, so prices go up for those in the early years of their policy, because companies can no longer rip the piss out of the long tenured customers (a good thing). Realistically, you paid less than the fair price for your risk last year, rather than this year being a piss take. 

Darwin is just Direct Line with a different name. 

After contacting them to ask why it was such a big increase, they found a “discount” they could apply to bring it down to £440, which is in line with the cheapest quotes I’ve had elsewhere.

So realistically, they are taking the piss

Travel vloggers - entitled, invasive, whinging c***s.

Seen one on YouTube recently where a guy is going from Germany to Dubai first class and is acting like the crew shagged his ma because one guys English wasn’t great. You’re shoving a camera in their face for 8 hours while they do their job, of course it’s not going to be perfect. The title is always something like “American Airlines are a disgrace” and then the reason is that they’ve changed the type of champagne they use. They also claim that it’s just an honest review and “I hate to complain” as if every traveller is going to cut about filming the entire journey. You’re annoying absolutely everyone around you, imagine sitting on the train and some guy is chatting to a camera the entire time and walking up and down the aisle, you’d tell them to f**k off. I’d say they’re easily worse than football vloggers.

6 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Seen one on YouTube recently where a guy is going from Germany to Dubai first class and is acting like the crew shagged his ma because one guys English wasn’t great. You’re shoving a camera in their face for 8 hours while they do their job, of course it’s not going to be perfect. The title is always something like “American Airlines are a disgrace” and then the reason is that they’ve changed the type of champagne they use. They also claim that it’s just an honest review and “I hate to complain” as if every traveller is going to cut about filming the entire journey. You’re annoying absolutely everyone around you, imagine sitting on the train and some guy is chatting to a camera the entire time and walking up and down the aisle, you’d tell them to f**k off. I’d say they’re easily worse than football vloggers.

Travel vloggers and fitba vloggers should go in the same bin.

Filming yourself at a football match shouting 'OH MY GOD!!!!' should be a one-way ticket to a government-administered bullet in the head.

Travel vloggers and fitba vloggers should go in the same bin.
Filming yourself at a football match shouting 'OH MY GOD!!!!' should be a one-way ticket to a government-administered bullet in the head.

I’d say they’re easily worse than football vloggers.

If these things get on your nerves, why do you watch them?

12 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Paying a small fortune for first class flights only be stuck next to one of these c***s would be some laugh.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:
Families/friends walking 4 abreast through a busy railway station isn't going to cause folk to get fucking annoyed with you.

Even worse in a shop aisle.

When people feel the need to go to the supermarket as a whole family.

It's completely stupid. f**k off.