Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Black Friday is a a stupid US sale based on the day after Thanksgiving........
Why the f**k is every advert and company bombarding UK Black Friday sales, and how does a sale called Friday, that should be running one day now last variously one day, a weekend, a week or a bloody fortnight.
And the majority of it is a con on the pricing.
I got 20% off an Ooni pizza oven so I'm all for it.

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Black Friday is a a stupid US sale based on the day after Thanksgiving........

Why the f**k is every advert and company bombarding UK Black Friday sales, and how does a sale called Friday, that should be running one day now last variously one day, a weekend, a week or a bloody fortnight.

And the majority of it is a con on the pricing.

It's like a Jedi mind trick played on an entire nation.

I'd only ever heard of it through friends that live in the states up until about a decade ago, when seemingly overnight every retailer glommed on to the idea and suddenly people in work were talking about it as if it had always been a thing.

Anyone, absolutely anyone filming themselves in any way celebrating a goal. Absolute fucking LOOK AT ME behaviour and a wanky trend right now. 
Hopefully subsides quickly like Ring of Fire, the Icelandic clapping chant and Twist and Shout. 
Just f**k off with it. 
I suggest you never attend a Motherwell match. Good chance of the Motherwell clapping chant and Twist and Shout.

12 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
Anyone, absolutely anyone filming themselves in any way celebrating a goal. Absolute fucking LOOK AT ME behaviour and a wanky trend right now. 
Hopefully subsides quickly like Ring of Fire, the Icelandic clapping chant and Twist and Shout. 
Just f**k off with it. 

I suggest you never attend a Motherwell match. Good chance of the Motherwell clapping chant and Twist and Shout.

Subhuman scum 

The usual lassie that does my hair has moved barbers and is now charging £25 for a skin fade and whilst although I'm affluent, is taking the piss and her second in command at the regular barbers is fully booked from 9am tomorrow until 3pm so I'll have to forgo my usual trim and wait another week.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The usual lassie that does my hair has moved barbers and is now charging £25 for a skin fade and whilst although I'm affluent, is taking the piss and her second in command at the regular barbers is fully booked from 9am tomorrow until 3pm so I'll have to forgo my usual trim and wait another week.

I bet you still look good you tousled haired scamp. 

Edited by Zen Archer (Raconteur)

Still wid

See the source image

^^^

download (6).jpeg

When you ask the most basic of phrases in a foreign language in a manner that that strongly suggests that you're absolutely rank at the language in question, and the person on the recieving end fires back a hundred words in quickfire fashion, as if they assume that you're a fluent speaking despite all the linguistic warning flags at play.