Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just Stop Oil: Pair guilty of damaging Van Gogh painting's frame - BBC News

District Judge Neeta Minhas said the damage caused was "substantial".

Giving her verdict at Westminster Magistrates' Court, she said: "An 18th Century frame which is hundreds of years old, has been permanently damaged. It is not in a state where it can return to its original state."

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchest

Anyone, absolutely anyone filming themselves in any way celebrating a goal. Absolute fucking LOOK AT ME behaviour and a wanky trend right now. 

Hopefully subsides quickly like Ring of Fire, the Icelandic clapping chant and Twist and Shout. 

Just f**k off with it. 

It's getting on my tits when pundits and broadcasters refer to teams in such a way as "Cristiano Ronaldo's Portgual, Lionel Messi's Argentina, Luka Modric's Croatia".

These people do not own the teams. Nor are they the manager of the team, which would be slightly more acceptable.

7 hours ago, Rugster said:

It's getting on my tits when pundits and broadcasters refer to teams in such a way as "Cristiano Ronaldo's Portgual, Lionel Messi's Argentina, Luka Modric's Croatia".

These people do not own the teams. Nor are they the manager of the team, which would be slightly more acceptable.

Satan's Minions (2012 Ltd)?

Black Friday is a a stupid US sale based on the day after Thanksgiving........

Why the f**k is every advert and company bombarding UK Black Friday sales, and how does a sale called Friday, that should be running one day now last variously one day, a weekend, a week or a bloody fortnight.

And the majority of it is a con on the pricing.