Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

'Their' not 'there' :rolleyes:

'Their' possessive adjective of or associated with them.

Be careful not to confuse their with there. Their is is used for possession: their new baby. There indicates place and has a similar '-ere' spelling pattern to her and [/where[/i].

Pedant 1 - 0 Bowie_1888 :P:lol:;)

:(

I was sticking up for you too

:(

My PTTGOYN today is that I've just got back from the bank and there was nothing to annoy me, so now I don't have a bank rant for today and I'm bored. :(

BOO :(

Just make up a rant about something else Monster, the price of Cheese I don't care ;)

My PTTGOYN today is that I've just got back from the bank and there was nothing to annoy me, so now I don't have a bank rant for today and I'm bored. :(

Just drive around a doctors surgery car park.

Those places are rife with unwell and therefore even more grumpy than usual old buggers who will supply you with plenty of rant material.

During a dry spell it's like waiting for a bus.......................

You wait for ages for one to come along then three come at the same time :ph34r:;)

:o I shouldn.t.........no I mustn't................ :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Discretion got the better of me - I'd hate to get a warning for putting this thread in the Nightshift! :ph34r::rolleyes:

What you mean is you have balls like RuPaul and you wouldn't recognise a Pearse Flynn if it winked at you. ;)

What you mean is you have balls like RuPaul and you wouldn't recognise a Pearse Flynn if it winked at you. ;)

I had NO idea who these people were until I Googled them...

Pearse Flynn

Ru Paul

:blink:

...but you're probably right! :ph34r::P:lol:

I've just had this email from my boss....

I completed the final attendance return for this office this morning. The only member of staff involved in the action was yourself.

I'm a rebel, me, oh yes I am!

:ph34r::(