Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

DVLA's website is useless <_<

I tried to apply for my provisional last week, on the day I received my passport. It said my passport details weren't in the database when I tried so I thought "Fair enough, I'll cancel this and try again next week" but it hasn't let me cancel it, and I can't go back and get it to try my passport again.

If I try to apply again separately, it says I'm not eligible to apply, which is bullshit.

It looks like I have to now send them my passport along with a form through the post, which is a complete waste of time, and could take God knows how long.

Guest The Phoenix
DVLA's website is useless <_<

I tried to apply for my provisional last week, on the day I received my passport. It said my passport details weren't in the database when I tried so I thought "Fair enough, I'll cancel this and try again next week" but it hasn't let me cancel it, and I can't go back and get it to try my passport again.

If I try to apply again separately, it says I'm not eligible to apply, which is bullshit.

It looks like I have to now send them my passport along with a form through the post, which is a complete waste of time, and could take God knows how long.

Wait until Saturday when your season will be over and you'll have plenty of time to get it sorted out. ;)

Dunc, I'm fairly sure it takes maximum two weeks. I've changed my licence a couple of times in the last year to change my surname and then to change my address and bothe times it was back within a week. :)

People who don't know the difference between allowed and aloud. How am I supposed to teach foreign languages if these nuggets can't even speak or write their own fecking language?!
I've changed my licence a couple of times in the last year to change my surname and then to change my address and bothe times it was back within a week.

:whistle:ph34r::P:lol:

Ooh er missus... :lol::lol:

If Raith don't go up this season I will make sure Kirkcaldy women are well warned in advance of your visits ;)

Surely they'd be glad of the attention from the Kilted one ;) makes a change from there brother or cousin :ph34r:

Surely they'd be glad of the attention from the Kilted one ;) makes a change from there brother or cousin :ph34r:

Ever seen that Only Fools & Horses Episode where everywhere Del & Rodney turn there is a Uncle Albert look alike?

Pretty much the same with Kilt, Easy to tell the places he has visited just look for kids who look like him :lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure there is a "Kilt" in every town that Kilt has visited supporting Berwick :ph34r::lol:

Better watch the CSA never catch up with you mate ;)

Guest XaaronPrimus

Cars.

Being Stuck on the A93 outside Banchory.

Having to wait with the car while the driver goes for help (thankfully we were in sight of a house)

Waiting in the cold, just off the road, with the Hazard lights dying a death... And w**kERS speeding down the road and not pulling out in the slightest...

Oh, and Liverpool won... :angry:

Ever seen that Only Fools & Horses Episode where everywhere Del & Rodney turn there is a Uncle Albert look alike?

Pretty much the same with Kilt, Easy to tell the places he has visited just look for kids who look like him :lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure there is a "Kilt" in every town that Kilt has visited supporting Berwick :ph34r::lol:

Better watch the CSA never catch up with you mate ;)

:lol::lol:

Kilt, i think he's questioning your moral fibre here

:lol::lol:

'Their' not 'there' :rolleyes:

'Their' possessive adjective of or associated with them.

Be careful not to confuse their with there. Their is is used for possession: their new baby. There indicates place and has a similar '-ere' spelling pattern to here and [/i]where[/i].

Pedant 1 - 0 Bowie_1888 :P:lol:;)

Edit:

Steven Posted Today, 11:57

Pretty much the same with Kilt, Easy to tell the places he has visited just look for kids who look like him

I'm pretty sure there is a "Kilt" in every town that Kilt has visited supporting Berwick

Bowie_1888 Posted Today, 12:06

Kilt, i think he's questioning your moral fibre here

Monster Posted Today, 12:08

Kilt thinks moral fibre is a condom that hasn't been used yet.

Steven - I SO wish that were true! :P

Bowie - what's 'moral fibre'? Is it the same as a 'stiffy'? :unsure:

Monster - I expected no less of you - well done. sir! :P:lol:;)

Edited by Kilt

XaaronPrimus' car related annoyance reminded me of my PTGN.

Dropped my old man off at the docs yesterday and when I was coming out the car park an old couple were driving in to the car park.

I stopped to give them space to get in as it's an exceptionally narrow wee road and the old bugger driving made a hand signal for me to keep on coming. :huh:

Now it's not a bloody Hummer that I drive but there was no way my car was getting past his so I just sat still and the old c**t drove past me shaking his head. <_<:angry:

Get your eyes re-tested you urine-soaked, peoples friend reading, Kia driving old arsehole.