Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My parents were staying for the weekend and for some reason my dad cut the garden hose down to about 1 meter off the garden tap, leaving the short length still attached to the tap and put the rest of the hose in the bin. He never even told me he did it and when I messaged him asking what the story with hose was he said he was tidying the garden it has got in his way.

31 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

How did you get through school without hearing of the **** ***?

I generally got light headed when they had the diagrams out and the video tapes of women popping out babies in seconds, so sat with my head on my arms on the desk trying to picture Konnie Huq to get me through to the next lesson.

Edited by Stellaboz

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol: That's fucking brilliant. I like your father.

It’s very annoying. He’s claiming it has holes in it, even if it did it still served the purpose of sprinkling the garden. I don’t get why he would leave about a meter of the hose as well as it’s not going to serve anything. 

Asda Stenny changing the way they rack their vitamins. Now racking them grouped by benefit delivered eg joints, bones, skin, women's health etc.
I have no clue of the benefit, I just want Vitamin C 'cos Mrs Ranter put it on the list, ya c***s.
In a similar vein, Tesco Redding moving everything about, my usual 20 min dash round to get everything took nearly an hour trying to find stuff.

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Why do you want it so hot? I've never understood that mindset. The hotter food is, the less you can taste.

Sounds like a macho thing. 

Not sure I’ve ever been called macho before. 🙂

I eat way too much bland food as it is, so I find the occasional spicy hot dish to be a pleasant wake up call to my system. Reminds me I’m still alive. 

15 hours ago, Amarillo Bairn said:
16 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:
Asda Stenny changing the way they rack their vitamins. Now racking them grouped by benefit delivered eg joints, bones, skin, women's health etc.
I have no clue of the benefit, I just want Vitamin C 'cos Mrs Ranter put it on the list, ya c***s.

In a similar vein, Tesco Redding moving everything about, my usual 20 min dash round to get everything took nearly an hour trying to find stuff.

I hate when they do that.

15 hours ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

A bunch of them changed their layout during the first lockdown - I thought it was just our local one, but our Dundee-based Tesco expert said they'd been planning it for a while at multiple locations. Nothing like causing confused people to mill around looking for stuff at a time when they're supposed to be limiting their movements and interactions with other people.

Made worse by the fact that supermarkets deliberately make their layouts as confusing as possible anyway, so people will look at more of their shite rather than just hitting the right areas and leaving.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

A bunch of them changed their layout during the first lockdown - I thought it was just our local one, but our Dundee-based Tesco expert said they'd been planning it for a while at multiple locations. Nothing like causing confused people to mill around looking for stuff at a time when they're supposed to be limiting their movements and interactions with other people.

Made worse by the fact that supermarkets deliberately make their layouts as confusing as possible anyway, so people will look at more of their shite rather than just hitting the right areas and leaving.

That's the point, you end up "that doesn't look too bad", "maybe try this", bit of a shock when you get to the checkout, most annoying.

16 hours ago, Amarillo Bairn said:
17 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

My Tesco did this last week and it drives me fucking mental. 

16 hours ago, Amarillo Bairn said:
17 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I agree. They swapped the beer aisle and the wine aisle around. What's the point?

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

I agree. They swapped the beer aisle and the wine aisle around. What's the point?

It's to confuse you and make sure you browse and hopefully buy more.  I've never thought I can't find XYZ beer so fuckit I'll take a bottle of Chardonnay instead, though.

Morrisons are having a massive move around down here. I only go into Morrisons for odds and ends so needless to say I am fucking infuriated trying to find where they've moved stuff to. If I was doing a weekly shop and go from aisle to aisle it wouldn't bother me but when you're going in for one or two things it's rage inducing. Absolute arseholes.