Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

25 minutes ago, coprolite said:

That reminds me of the story in the evening express about Santa getting into a fight with the Teletubbies in the Bon Accord centre. Apparently children screamed when a teletubbie’s head fell off.

Sounds like you c***s were asking for it. Being stuck in a chimney is no joke.

The Spice Girls also laughed at him and they didn't get battered.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

We’re going to be subjected to a tropical storm from today through to Monday.  Whoever is in charge of the weather can f**k right off.

https://www.canarianweekly.com/posts/A-tropical-cyclone-will-bring-rain-and-storms-to-the-Canary-Islands-tomorrow

Mrs Granny has responded to the news by going to the shops and buying a double ender and some lube.

Maybe it won’t be too bad after all.

Lazy artists. Premier Inn room had a print of an artist's work. The card beside it had the artist's name and the work is called "Untitled". Just give it a title then, you're supposed to be a creative sort. Untitled ffs.

Edited by The Skelpit Lug
Sp

6 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Ordered a curry after the Scotland game last night. The place is usually excellent, but last night they were off their game.  Was pretty awful. 

My arse is foul this morning

what-did-i-say-roy-fast-show.gif

I had an absolutely magnificent chicken tikka Naga last night and my arse is also absolutely rotten. I’m surprised I didn’t wake the entire house up during the night with the decibel levels of farting. It was delicious. 

I had an absolutely magnificent chicken tikka Naga last night and my arse is also absolutely rotten. I’m surprised I didn’t wake the entire house up during the night with the decibel levels of farting. It was delicious. 
Chicken tikka chilli bhuna, average decibels, searing temperature, hydraulically pushed out by 2 x breakfast rolls today.

What a nice* wee club we have here.

*except for the baby-handed ***

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Chicken tikka chilli bhuna, average decibels, searing temperature, hydraulically pushed out by 2 x breakfast rolls today.

What a nice* wee club we have here.

*except for the baby-handed ***

How much money do you save by only having to order the kids portions?

It was magnificent.  The restaurant reopens around tenth October 
I usually do my sitting in at the Gulnar based on it being walking distance and a pitstop before and after at the Station. The Sanam is a better Indian though.

Not IMO either, its just the way it is.

On 24/09/2022 at 11:11, Hedgecutter said:

Not petty at all:  Got stung by 9p per litre by going to the Shell garage by the Dundee Kingsway rather than going to the BP garage at Invergowrie. 

188.9 Vs 179.9p.  Seething.

Morrisons 500m before you get to Shell is consistently 9-10p cheaper. As is the Jet on the way back out of Dundee. f**k knows why anyone uses that Shell garage.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Morrisons 500m before you get to Shell is consistently 9-10p cheaper. As is the Jet on the way back out of Dundee. f**k knows why anyone uses that Shell garage.

Company fuel card users maybe.  When I had one I could only use it at BP garages.  

Delivery drivers who don't deliver.

I ordered a pizza yesterday, which was due to arrive at six o'clock. It didn't, even though the website said it had. I gave it another ten minutes then got in touch with UberEats, who said they would look into it. They also asked me to check my front door in case it had been left there. It wasn't, and I knew it was unlikely to be since the guy would have had to buzz the intercom to get into my stair. UberEats then came back with this:

I’ve checked the issue from our end and it looks like the delivery partner hasn’t followed our delivery guidelines. We have processes in place to review this type of feedback with delivery partners, so your concern hasn’t gone unnoticed.

That first bit was certainly true, as I found out.

They gave me a full refund. At half past eight I took a rubbish bag down to the communal bin and found the pizza lying in the street, next to the stair door. The lazy bugger had just left it there and fucked off without even bothering to buzz the intercom. Fortunately I hadn't left a tip in advance as I often do.