Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sky have cancelled all programmes on Monday for every channel to show the funeral. 

If that's not petty enough. I am in the Republic of Ireland and we are getting the same pish. 

This also coincides with a work wellbeing day (ie free day aff) whilst the kids are at school and the wife works. 

On 15/09/2022 at 16:19, Bairnardo said:

Some mob by the name of "REWD Group" plastering themselves all over Falkirk, which it turns out after some reading appear to see themselves as uber landlords, buying up as much property as possible, but also encouraging others to do so, and running some sort of faux training scheme where they encourage folk to take on massive debt to buy up houses.

Bell ends

What could possibly go wrong?

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Sky have cancelled all programmes on Monday for every channel to show the funeral. 

If that's not petty enough. I am in the Republic of Ireland and we are getting the same pish. 

This also coincides with a work wellbeing day (ie free day aff) whilst the kids are at school and the wife works. 

I take it RTE is shite then

13 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I finish work on Monday at 13:30 TT (about 730).. I'll be watching. I'll be videoing me watching, then i'll pick up the kids from school.

Hard life

Ps is there  a tear bucket we can sent to the starving children round the world hard to type....UK☹️

22 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

RTE 1 is also showing the thing. And then back to the soaps... 

RTE 2 I think is kiddies pish. 

It is an absolute shit show of stupidity. 

56 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

What is Virgin 1,2 & 3 showing?

Good question, I am petrified to look. 

When you see sky cinema and sports all showing Queens funeral you tend to want to juggle with pinless handgrenades

41 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Good question, I am petrified to look. 

When you see sky cinema and sports all showing Queens funeral you tend to want to juggle with pinless handgrenades

Tbf anything that would be on the live cinema channels will be available to download on Monday, and the only live sport on a Monday daytime would be cricket, which is cancelled.

I take your point though it is overkill

Went to a customer this morning to cut their grass.

This is how the conversation went.

Him "What happened yesterday?"

Me " I don't know"

Him " c'mon your face is tripping you"

Me struggling to think about something that happened yesterday "I don't know what you're talking about"

Him " stop carrying on, your team got beat "

He thought I was a Celtic fan because I don't support rangers.