Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

32 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Domino's has always been terrible value, hopefully this charge will prevent others from making the mistake of ordering it.

It's not great but I hope you didn't make the mistake of paying full price, there's always a half price offer on the go that is merely extortionate rather than full scale robbery.

Sometimes I want a chateaubriand, sometimes I wasn't a double cheeseburger. 

Whilst I am fully in the "Domino's is an uncomprehensible rip off" camp, I do agree with you here. I have said before, folk who rabbit on about how terribly awful a McDonalds is are joyless b*****ds

It's not great but I hope you didn't make the mistake of paying full price, there's always a half price offer on the go that is merely extortionate rather than full scale robbery.
Food should be subject to the same laws as booze. These offers encourage consumers to eat two 12" pizzas when they'd normally stop at one.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Food should be subject to the same laws as booze. These offers encourage consumers to eat two 12" pizzas when they'd normally stop at one.

pie-eating-contest.jpg

Whilst I am fully in the "Domino's is an uncomprehensible rip off" camp, I do agree with you here. I have said before, folk who rabbit on about how terribly awful a McDonalds is are joyless b*****ds

Happy to be a joyless b*****d.

McDonalds 'food' is terribly awful.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Papa Johns are the exact same. God tier pizzas but the prices without using the offers are mental. 

There’s a Dominos round the corner from where I stay. You can pick up a two topping medium pizza for £6. It’s not bad value tbh (if you collect). 

Also I’m not sure in what world Papa Johns is ‘god tier’. Maybe if you previously existed solely on a diet of gruel.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

36 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

There’s a Dominos round the corner from where I stay. You can pick up a two topping medium pizza for £6. It’s not bad value tbh (if you collect). 

Also I’m not sure in what world Papa Johns is ‘god tier’. Maybe if you previously existed solely on a diet of gruel.

I'm not saying Dominos is bad, but Papas is in a different league. Worth ordering from there just for the tubs of special garlic sauce. 

Edited by HailHailHayley

9 hours ago, HailHailHayley said:

I'm not saying Dominos is bad, but Papas is in a different league. Worth ordering from there just for the tubs of special garlic sauce. 

Wow!! You know nothing about pizza either. 

I guess you think Dominos just need to try harder. 

6 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Wow!! You know nothing about pizza either. 

I guess you think Dominos just need to try harder. 

Papa Johns isn't gourmet stuff but they've never replaced the tomato sauce with barbecue. That's just a terrible thing to do to innocent unsuspecting pizza buyers. Dominos should be in jail. 

20 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
20 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:
Sometimes I want a chateaubriand, sometimes I wasn't a double cheeseburger. 

16 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Happy to be a joyless b*****d.

McDonalds 'food' is terribly awful.

McDonalds is to burgers what Greggs is to bakers,

Overpriced, overprocessed and barely edible but everywhere and cheap compared to rivals.

Stack them high and sell them cheap