Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

How much roughly will it cost to get it fixed.  If it's over £400 and you're within 5 days of getting in you can claim against the seller to get it repaired.

https://cameronstephen.co.uk/edinburgh-first-time-buyers/buyers-guide-2/once-you-have-completed-the-purchase/

Nah sadly I discovered it yesterday so outwith the five days.

9 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I cannot wait. It's on at the cinema on my birthday, so as far as the wife is concerned all is good and she doesn't need to bother with us going for a meal or anything. Which is true.

"you can't have a birthday without a meal"

"Can too"

"Can't "

"Can"

"Can't"

"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!"

William hill for the last 2 years have always given me a scratch of the day offer on Saturday for a £5 pound bet to be awarded with a free £2 bet but this weekend and last weekend they are giving me some shitty boxing advanced odds offer. I’m going elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Morning rolls that fall apart when you try buttering them, yes I'm raging.

The ones at my local Co-Op are supplied by Stephens bakery in Fife, they are absolutely fantastic, might be worth a wee look as I think they supply all of them in Edinburgh.

11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Americans pronounce the word "aunt" as "ont".

WTF is wrong with them?

That was a plot point in an episode of Monk where they realised a woman was actually her Evil Twin because one pronounced it 'ent' and one 'ont'.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

The ones at my local Co-Op are supplied by Stephens bakery in Fife, they are absolutely fantastic, might be worth a wee look as I think they supply all of them in Edinburgh.

My usual ones I get are decent just picked a pack up at Lidl as I was there, won't be making that mistake again.

4 minutes ago, GordonD said:

That was a plot point in an episode of Monk where they realised a woman was actually her Evil Twin because one pronounced it 'ent' and one 'ont'.

I haven't seen a single episode of Menk

Oh no, what a giveaway...