Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Knowing that I like the women's game the missus in the car this morning was asking me why I'm so annoyed England won as it's good for women's football in the UK as a whole. I telt her they were English first and women second and she said I was being petty. By the time we had made it to Paisley on the M8 she was in total agreement after every radio station kept going on about it. 

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Looks like another thread where absolutely nobody is bothered by the English winning last night. 😂

Between this and @DiegoDiego celebrating a dreadful football song, users posting the same stuff across multiple threads is today's PTTGOYN for me. 

Between this and [mention=41834]DiegoDiego[/mention] celebrating a dreadful football song, users posting the same stuff across multiple threads is today's PTTGOYN for me. 
How will we know how woke he is if he doesn't constantly tell us?

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Looks like another thread where absolutely nobody is bothered by the English winning last night. 😂

Forgot it was even on until I turned on the car radio this morning. I don't follow women's football and have not seen 1 second of this tournament. 

So no, I'm not bothered.

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I have chosen to avoid the BBC completely today. 

I had radio four on for 20 minutes and it was about some guy called Michael going to dignitas then leaving his bird to surprise his Mum with the news. Then "Coming up shortly, The Archers". 

Wise move. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I had radio four on for 20 minutes and it was about some guy called Michael going to dignitas then leaving his bird to surprise his Mum with the news. Then "Coming up shortly, The Archers". 

Wise move. 

That was The Archers. 

They do two episodes back to back these days. 

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I only go in to the office a couple of times a week and, today, of the half dozen people I spoke to, not a single one mentioned football or 'the lionesses'.

P&B cares more about England than middle-England does.

The English gammonati will have been conflicted by this turn of events 

8 minutes ago, Wokesoft said:

I’ve a new script ready for proof reading. Send me a DM if you want a read. It won’t disappoint. 😉 
Based around an Aberdeen fan who down on his luck in lockdown delves into the speculative world of cryptocurrency. Becomes a Bitcoin billionaire and lives out his sexual fantasies. 🐑 There are many characters in the plot based on some of the idiots on here. Coming to Amazon in time for Christmas. 
Send me a DM if you want a read. It won’t disappoint.

*Fitcoin, Shirley?

50 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Who the hell is this?

It certainly isn't me.

Nice idea for a script though. 😂

I'm pleased it isn't you. 

If it were, it'd be a monster case of "See guys, I can take a joke. I'm laughing with you!".

I had several good .gifs lined up for this very purpose that will now have to be scrapped, sadly.