Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've had some shit news today that I'm unable to share. Utterly miserable and (as usual with these things) it's happened at a time when there's a load of stuff that I have to focus on, including starting a new job. Figure I'll give myself the evening to be miserable, then crack on tomorrow and try not to actually think about anything until 2025 (at least).

No, the polis haven't caught up with me yet. Ha ha.

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I've had some shit news today that I'm unable to share. Utterly miserable and (as usual with these things) it's happened at a time when there's a load of stuff that I have to focus on, including starting a new job. Figure I'll give myself the evening to be miserable, then crack on tomorrow and try not to actually think about anything until 2025 (at least).

Sorry to hear that (apart from the Polis bit).

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Sorry to hear that (apart from the Polis bit).

Tempted to write a Catherine Tramell-style "fiction" book that ends with the unveiling of my handsome, smouldering apprentice, and his penchant for giving his victims concrete shoes.

But we're getting into Oaksoft's territory now.

25 minutes ago, BFTD said:

There's never a good time for shite to happen comrade, I can only offer up more Japanese mayhem - 

17 hours ago, BFTD said:

Sorry to hear this. 

If you need a chat, just PM me. 

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

Hope you’re okay and things don’t turn out too grim. Good luck in the job too! 

26 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Sky sports news having a transfer window countdown timer down to hundredth of a second. 

You've just reminded me of something that infuriates me.

NFL game clocks. The only timing device on the planet where when it reads 0:00 there is still one full second to play.

I'm a gardener, it's the height of the working season, the amount of people that phone me thinking that I can come and do their gardens the following day after phoning me is unreal 

When I tell them that I'm at least 4-5 weeks from doing any work after they agree a quote they don't believe me. 🤷🏼‍♂️