Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

It was 65 minutes in the end, we're now booking it at 248km/h, clearly trying to make up for lost time. At least they have Erdinger on the train.

Germany gets BordBistro and we don't even get wee trolley with warm cans any more.

Recently I've got into the routine of doing a shite just before bed followed by another shite first thing in the morning; robbing me of precious minutes in bed while also causing me to be late for work. On top of that, I'm obviously not being paid while doing these shites and I'm not able to muster another during working hours to try and settle the defishit.

Raging.

Edited by Barry Ferguson's Hat

29 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Recently I've got into the routine of doing a shite just before bed followed by another shite first thing in the morning; robbing me of precious minutes in bed while also causing me to be late for work. On top of that, I'm obviously not being paid while doing these shites and I'm not able to muster another during working hours to try and settle the defishit.

Raging.

Have laxatives just before you go to work - then you can claw back all the sit down time from your employer you feel you're due whilst strapped to their lavvy.

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Raging.

If you say you're going for a shite during working hours, does anybody actually check? You could just pretend - which would make it a sham poo.

If you say you're going for a shite during working hours, does anybody actually check? You could just pretend - which would make it a sham poo.
That's crossed the line to bring a lazy b*****d, though. You never want to cross that line.