Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you point out to a member of staff that something not immediately obvious is wrong, and they give you impression of "and...?". [insert Partridge shug gif]

For example, I was in a Burger King yesterday when the drink I was pouring suddenly stopped cup half-full, and it proceeded to only give the option of Coke.  I said to the only person I could see, who was behind the counter, "I think the drinks machine has just run out of syrup or whatever it uses", and instead of getting some form of "thanks for pointing it out", I just got the reply "sorry, do you want something?". Arseholes.

Edited by Hedgecutter

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

100%  this. Had a full spillage a few years ago. Didn't have time so bought a new one. Daughter, got the old one working after a week, but remember I live in an average 35 degree country.

Stick it in the oven. 

Except the microchips.  They've always been microwave at 100% for 3 mins. 

When you point out to a member of staff that something not immediately obvious is wrong, and they give you impression of "and...?". [insert Partridge shug gif]
For example, I was in a Burger King yesterday when the drink I was pouring suddenly stopped cup half-full, and it proceeded to only give the option of Coke.  I said to the only person I could see, who was behind the counter, "I think the drinks machine has just run out of syrup or whatever it uses", and instead of getting some form of "thanks for pointing it out", I just got the reply "sorry, do you want something?". Arseholes.

c877a9316a96a28fec676d5d39a2dc84.gif

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

:lol:

I went to McDonalds a few weeks back and placed an order on that stupid fucking touch screen thing. It never had any receipts so I had no idea what my order number was. While trying to sort this out at the kiosk a young guy and girl went to the same machine I was at. I told them they'd be better using another one as there's no receipt.

"Oh right mate" and they continue using. 

Two minutes later they approach the kiosk and explain there's no receipts coming out the machine and they don't know their order number.

"Pair of fucking idiots".

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I was joking....bag of rice for phones is a must

I had a mate (yes a mate) who had an unfortunate accident one Friday night after a few too many drinks. I turned up in the Saturday as planned to meet him before the football and he never turned up so I sent him a WhatsApp to make sure he was ok. He explained his phone got  soaked and wouldn't turn on, so I suggested putting it in a bag of rice to dry it out. An hour later he messages back saying it still wasn't working, I did explain it would take a bit of time then queried how big a bag of rice he was using and he said one of the packets. Silly c**t had his phone in one of these 

image.thumb.jpeg.30496b7e741247582d5636a018dcecd5.jpeg

3 hours ago, philpy said:

Idiots that fling their car door open without looking whilst parked on a busy road. Use your fucking mirror and wait until its safe, you morons.

A women once did this to me when I was on my bike. Ended up going arse over tit and scraping my hand. I was going to give her a full invective about her actions but she had her wee daughter in the car. Anyway she let me clean up in her house. 

Unfortunately that's as far as it went. There's just no justice in the world.