Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

39 minutes ago, velo army said:

"How's you?" is quite a common question to ask and is, I find, easy to make sense of even if the conjugation is a bit avant garde for my tastes.

I've never heard it just barked at somebody though. You're right, that makes little sense.

You're correct. My punctuation was awful. Thank goodness you're there.

18 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Is it not "Foo you doing?" 

Or suchlike. 

He played for Daewoo Royals in the 90's I think.

Edited to add my pttgomn. The way that pages load in this forum grinds my gears. I'll click on a page, but the adverts take a second to load, so I daren't click on anything (and the "unread posts" marker fucks off out of view) and just when I think it's safe to click on something, there's another loading of adverts and it shifts under my finger, so I find myself clicking on a fucking advert or a topic I didn't want to view.

Maybe this is our dear leader @Div's way of getting us all to pay for the no adverts version. It may work as I'm slowly morphing into the angry fella from Chewin' The Fat.

Edited by velo army

1 hour ago, velo army said:

He played for Daewoo Royals in the 90's I think.

Edited to add my pttgomn. The way that pages load in this forum grinds my gears. I'll click on a page, but the adverts take a second to load, so I daren't click on anything (and the "unread posts" marker fucks off out of view) and just when I think it's safe to click on something, there's another loading of adverts and it shifts under my finger, so I find myself clicking on a fucking advert or a topic I didn't want to view.

Maybe this is our dear leader @Div's way of getting us all to pay for the no adverts version. It may work as I'm slowly morphing into the angry fella from Chewin' The Fat.

AdBlock is your friend........................

Washed my car at the weekend. Some very ill seagull has utterly bombed it. The sheer volume is staggering - covered the bonnet, windscreen, roof, passenger windows and a fair old chunk of ground around the car as well. 

Need to wash it again now. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Washed my car at the weekend. Some very ill seagull has utterly bombed it. The sheer volume is staggering - covered the bonnet, windscreen, roof, passenger windows and a fair old chunk of ground around the car as well. 

Bollocks to that, that's what rain is for.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk who don't the difference between 'bias' and 'biased' or, more specifically, folk who use the former in place of the latter.

I'd agree, but it sounds like you're bias.

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

My son was splattered on the heid as we were entering the pub a few weeks ago. Thankfully he had his hood up, but he flipped out with the embarrassment, as he's autistic. I got him to stand with his back to the wall, surreptitiously pinched a handful of paper towels, and managed to get him cleaned up without anyone noticing.

The amount of turd running down the back of his napper has convinced me that flying cows exist.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Drizzle doesn't shift shit from North Sea Seagulls fed on stolen kebabs.

...on the sea shore?