Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just wander round looking for the guy sitting in his pants!

hmmmm........ not in my office thanks!

See if there is a name tag in them (you never know), and then get someone to send an email to the building saying that you've found a pair of trousers, can the owner please come and collect.

The embarrassment tactic!

If the photocopier was on it wouldnt be strange? :unsure:

Not if some one was trying to dry them, there's no heat from a powered down photocopier. Also, I would differentiate between 'on' and 'running'!

maybe he was making copies of his arse ?

You think??

Anyway, the matter no longer vexes me. This does

Can you find out what yields a company's debt is trading at please?

CGU have probably issued corporate bonds to raise finance (i.e.issued debt) which trades in the market. Such debt will normaly take the form of £hundred million with a coupon of x% and a redemption date of 20yy. I am particulalry interested in any debt with a maturity date 2025 - 2030

I don't understand...... :(

I just got a phonecall from the company who are financing my car, offering payment protection. I was quite interested until the guy said I'd be £43.05 a month for it!!!! WTF?! I'm paying less for my mortgage payment protection and it's ten times as much an amount I'd be insuring! :lol:

Aberdeen City Council are incompetent fannies!

We got a Summons Warrant/Warrant Summons for not paying Council Tax.

I went down to tell them where to go based on various factors I had pointed out to them before through several methods.

However apparently they still maintained they had never had proof of my old flat mate being a student.

He showed me the screen where a fax had been sent with the following:

1. Andrew Sutherland

2. Gemma Cave

I suggested he clicked on "2. Gemma Cave" which he did and he just went "oh."

They had never looked at the 2nd part of the fax - morons! :angry:

Guest XaaronPrimus
Aberdeen City Council are incompetent fannies!

We got a Summons Warrant/Warrant Summons for not paying Council Tax.

I went down to tell them where to go based on various factors I had pointed out to them before through several methods.

However apparently they still maintained they had never had proof of my old flat mate being a student.

He showed me the screen where a fax had been sent with the following:

1. Andrew Sutherland

2. Gemma Cave

I suggested he clicked on "2. Gemma Cave" which he did and he just went "oh."

They had never looked at the 2nd part of the fax - morons! :angry:

Yes, they really are.

:lol:

That takes me back a couple of years RiG. We must have gotten sent over fifteen letters from Aberdeen Councilabout my flatmate having to pay council tax and each time the amount varied wildly ranging from 27p to about three and a half grand. Ended up turning into a game and whoever's guess was furthest away would have to make tea.

Quote Fudge

If they ever did somehow come to power, carnage would ensue. In a kind of sick way, i'd like to see exactly what would happen for a day, then revert back to a normal government.

I believe they may get some votes in Lancashire. Burnley to be precise. :ph34r: Shock horror! :o

Carnage would ensue should they be in power :ph34r: , but, thank fcuk, they won't be. :rolleyes::ph34r:

Quote Fudge

I believe they may get some votes in Lancashire. Burnley to be precise. :ph34r: Shock horror! :o

Carnage would ensue should they be in power :ph34r: , but, thank fcuk, they won't be. :rolleyes::ph34r:

Not in the Scottish Elections they wont. :blink: