Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was reading about this and while it's helpful for some, our body clocks work off heat, not light. Naturally we should wake up just before sunrise when the sun has raised the temperature but not it's head. Same at night, it's not darkness that makes you sleepy it's a change in temperature. It's why folk feel tired after a hot bath at night, their body heats up then rapidly decreases when they get out the bath and it kind of simulates the change in temperature. So really you're better having your heating coming on in the morning to get you up than you are a light, but if the light works then thats good!
Your body clock absolutely does work off light.
I've not watched a full eurovision since Ooh Ah Just a Little Bit finished disgracefully low down due to Europeans hating Britain. It was objectively the best song and should have won. And after all we did for them (apart from the Germans and Italians) in the war. 

It finished second, did it not? Which is, as you say, disgracefully low down.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

^^^Wagner fan found. 

ETA he wasnt Eurovision was he? f**k knows.

to mix up the last few posts I haven't see Raidernation in the scud but I have seen Wagner's Ring. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I know folk who have Euro Vision parties every year. 

I'm very happy to declare I don't :) 

Yes, yes, I have no friends etc, etc, etc............. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one that wakes up, gets up?
My alarm is set for 6am but I'm usually out walking the dog by that time. I wake up about 5.40 and get out of bed almost instantly. I suspect I might be a bit of a freak after reading this thread.