Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I met my wife playing pool. She grannied my on the first game. 

I should have taken the hint. 

You thought she'd been in Hustler when it turns out she was just a hustler? 

Just come in off a nightshift and (for a change) my wife is up so I can get to my bed..... Daughter has just thrown a strop because she had decided she was going to set up camp in my bed to watch some shite on her phone.

Ok, I've just arrived.

Potting the black ball on the break, black ball is replaced on the spot and the breaker constitutes (it's a non foul), if the ball has gone (cash game) breaker plays on without the black ball.

If anyone wants to dispute this, they are more than welcome outside for a quiet word.

As for new rules, old rules.  This must be established before every game, with a new player or pub/club.  Without doing this and getting caught out is your fault.

Naming the pocket for black, is a must in all games, pool is not a game of fluke😉.

Biggest rule, don't play @SlipperyP unless you bring your A game. FACT! 

Edited by SlipperyP

During the week i struggle to get out of bed at 6:30am, all i want to do is pull the covers over me and grab an extra few hours. I think, well i will get a long lie Saturday/Sunday. Then at the weekend i wake up at 7am wide awake.

I went for rolls this morning and was delayed in the queue by an orc discussing his travel plans to some game or other to the enthralled shop assistant. I got out the shop into the beginning of an Orange walk.

Are these connected?

I'm going to live in Carfin Grotto for a few weeks.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I went for rolls this morning and was delayed in the queue by an orc discussing his travel plans to some game or other to the enthralled shop assistant

Already noticing their assumption that you want to hear all about it creeping in.... 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Already noticing their assumption that you want to hear all about it creeping in.... 

I went into the office yesterday and was accosted by a guy I'd never even met before. It went like this...

Morning, lovely feeling this morning.

Morning. I'd rather be at home.

I'm in a great mood.

Good for you, I got soaked on the way here.

Aye, but after last night eh?

This kettle takes ages...

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I went into the office yesterday and was accosted by a guy I'd never even met before. It went like this...

I'm in a great mood.

Yeah... I dont care about how hard it is for you to get to Seville m9, or how shit you think it is that Rangers only get 9.5k tickets. You dont even go to Ibrox......

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm in a great mood.

f**k it, 'm going to pay for your ticket & you can come live with me.  You and wife will hit off. Then the 19 yo wakes up and it's like an Iraqi war meeting.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I went for rolls this morning and was delayed in the queue by an orc discussing his travel plans to some game or other to the enthralled shop assistant. I got out the shop into the beginning of an Orange walk.

Are these connected?

I'm going to live in Carfin Grotto for a few weeks.

Are they going to march all the way to Seville? I'll have a pound on them making it to G30 before there is a heart attack.

11 minutes ago, 101 said:

Are they going to march all the way to Seville? I'll have a pound on them making it to G30 before there is a heart attack.

They don't seem to have any problems marching when they're wearing the sashes and bowler hats.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Wait until the "there were more of us in Seville than they had" claims start.

Rivetting.

I wonder what is on other channels that rhymes with 'Seville' at the same time the game is on.

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

During the week i struggle to get out of bed at 6:30am, all i want to do is pull the covers over me and grab an extra few hours. I think, well i will get a long lie Saturday/Sunday. Then at the weekend i wake up at 7am wide awake.

image.gif.895f4a587fe98df9d633c61b272d4921.gif

Parklife 

Edited by Bert Raccoon