Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Other dog owners letting their dogs shite on the pavement?

Aye of course they are. 

I don't understand why this has been raised twice now as if you're only allowed to dislike 1 of the 2 options. Both are cretinous behaviour! 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Aye of course they are. 

I don't understand why this has been raised twice now as if you're only allowed to dislike 1 of the 2 options. Both are cretinous behaviour! 

Settle petal, it was a joke, only realised it had already been commented on when I continued reading, couldn't be bothered deleting it.

15 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

People chucking litter out their cars. c***s.

People dropping litter in general, especially when there's a bin nearby.

I'm actually in favour of people feeling comfortable in displaying these little tells, as it's a warning to the rest of the world to stay well away. If they're that entitled over something so small, they'll be a shitemare to deal with over anything important.

Edited by BFTD
Typooooo

1 hour ago, HenryHill said:

People chucking litter out their cars. c***s.

I once saw a guy doing this when he was waiting at traffic lights. I picked the rubbish up and handed it back to him saying, "Here, mate, you dropped this!" Fortunately the lights changed and he had to drive off, else he might have got out and lamped me one.

7 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I once saw a guy doing this when he was waiting at traffic lights. I picked the rubbish up and handed it back to him saying, "Here, mate, you dropped this!" Fortunately the lights changed and he had to drive off, else he might have got out and lamped me one.

Were you crossing the road at the time?

14 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Nobody in the media being willing to address the very pertinent question of; can Rangers fans manage to avoid causing utter carnage in Seville?

Looking forward to Ibrox demanding 300,000 tickets from UEFA because 'they' got 250,000

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I once got grannied at pool by my mate and played him straight after and grannied him.

The way you wrote that reminded me of chigsy for some reason. GBNF xx

49 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Nobody in the media being willing to address the very pertinent question of; can Rangers fans manage to avoid causing utter carnage in Seville?

Ich bin ein Eintrakt Frankfurter