Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Rangers fans who think "diddy teams" should be chucked out the SFL.

Just because we arn't as "succesful" as rangers and because we dont have 20,000 bigoted fans doesnt mean we shouldn't be allowed to play football. We play for the love of the game, not for the money. :angry::angry::angry:

Back to work tomorrow :( I hate going back after being on holiday. It's thoroughly depressing. I'll be alright once I get there, as I actually enjoy my job, it's just the thought of having to go.

ladyfan is a respectable married lady in her forties with four kids Steven! show some restraint! :rolleyes:

Being married isnt the problem, getting caught is :lol::ph34r:

No, no, no! Let the boys have their dreams! I may have 22 kids but I've still got it! :ph34r:

I hope they were by Cesarean :ph34r:;)

Getting called Heather instead of Hazel...

A guy playing footy yesterday against us done it, somebody covering at reception just done it and somebody said it on Sat too! FFS! As much as i hate my name, Heather's worse!

Getting called Heather instead of Hazel...

A guy playing footy yesterday against us done it, somebody covering at reception just done it and somebody said it on Sat too! FFS! As much as i hate my name, Heather's worse!

Being called Hazel isnt too bad Heather.

I was speaking to an Indian called Cedric the other week.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Hmm.

I just found a pair of trousers on the photocopier

Male or female?

I would presume someone had an accident of some kind, and left them there to dry...

Or it's the new location for the lost and found dept.

Male or female?

I would presume someone had an accident of some kind, and left them there to dry...

Or it's the new location for the lost and found dept.

Male

They were just in a crumpled heap, the photocopier wasn't on, strange place to leave them to dry :blink:

Guest XaaronPrimus
Male

They were just in a crumpled heap, the photocopier wasn't on, strange place to leave them to dry :blink:

Just wander round looking for the guy sitting in his pants!

See if there is a name tag in them (you never know), and then get someone to send an email to the building saying that you've found a pair of trousers, can the owner please come and collect.