Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's glorious in Dunfermline. :)

My nag - pesky children and lack of babysitters meaning I don't get to football today. Damn my brother and his wife splitting up. Damn them both!! Also, because I'm off to London on Monday meant that my husband claimed it was his turn to go even though it wasn't. :(

Ah, your coming to visit me at last!

Get her drunk Igor. ;):D:P

If he's paying to get me drunk he's more than welcome! However, I fully intend to be inebriated at some point during my time away. Doesn't mean I'll do anything bad though! :P

I'm waiting to get the holes drilled for the brackets to put my telly on the wall, but my dad's went and took his drill out in his van as he's out taking the dog for a walk!

Oooooooooooooooooooooh you are so dead :o

Turns out we are staying at a hotel on the Strand and close to the Ivy. Shall we meet in there dahling? Don't forget, dress posh (no pj tops) and practice air kissing!!!

Turns out we are staying at a hotel on the Strand and close to the Ivy. Shall we meet in there dahling? Don't forget, dress posh (no pj tops) and practice air kissing!!!

I'm going to wear a tux.