Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yes, the mid-50's is a bad time for women. My step-mother is 50. I sense things will only get worse in that regard. :(:ph34r:

Might explain why she's so condescending however, maybe you look like you need a good mothering?*

And all the rest of the stuff Monster said...

He sounds like a highly entertaining guy to have about, probably because, rather than in spite of the fact, he's a total arse! :lol:

I think I look more like a petulant brat to her, to be honest. I tend to be a bit opinionated. You'd never guess, would you? :rolleyes::lol:

Yes, the mid-50's is a bad time for women. My step-mother is 50. I sense things will only get worse in that regard. :(:ph34r:

Might explain why she's so condescending however, maybe you look like you need a good mothering?*

I worked with a bloke years ago that used to find out where everyone in the company drank, turn up(usually in spandex) and boast about his fitness while pointing at us and yelling out loudly to all and sundry: "That's mah mates there". Delightful.

Same bloke also grabbed the chest of a delivery woman at the back roller doors one day, so afterwards every time there was a delivery I had to go sign for it. He also introduced himself to everyone, and I mean EVERYONE with the following:

"Awright? Ah'm Billy. Ah run. Ah'm fit as f**k!"

Including the European Director of our parent company. :lol: That was an interesting day.

He was also discovered in the Company Secretarys garden at night in full combat gear (including painted face) not long after she knocked him back when he asked her out. Of course, you'll have worked out by now he was in the TA. :rolleyes:

All of this is far-fetched, but I assure everyone it's absolutely true. he was the most loathsome man I have ever met, but also in some ways the funniest. :lol:

*sorry about leaving kilt such a massive target.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bet you got many a laugh at him Monster.

Absolutely tremendous!!

I have never once stopped giving thanks for being the only person in this office. :D Never underestimate the comfort of solitude.

As for the singing, murder her (imaginitively, don't just stab her or something), then quote the songs she sang to the judge - not a court in the land would convict you. I mean, the Carpenters? What is she, 65? I would consider the Carpenters too cruel to play at Guantanemo Bay for fuxake! ("Starve me some more, beat me unconscious, PEE ON MY ORANGE BOILER SUIT, whatever, just shut that wailing chiffon-clad anoxeric bint up!!!!")

The time is fast approaching where she'll ask you to go for a drink after work. This has happened to me, and as I was put on the spot I couldn't think of an excuse, so I went to the pub with my colleague, pretended to go to the toilet while he was getting the first round in and fucked off home. :ph34r: I wouldn't advise this course of action as it leads to difficult explainations later:"Eh.....I was abducted by these aliens, y'see..." :rolleyes: Have an excuse ready every Friday beforehand. ;)

Good luck. :)

:ph34r:

Bet you got many a laugh at him Monster.

Oh yes, Indeed. :lol:

he used to boast about being a Lance-Corporal in the TA, and for days after he recieved the promotion he would go around correcting people that would say something, for example:

"Billy, could you..."

He would interrupt:

"EH! That's LCP Billy tae you pal!"

He soon stopped though once I started calling him Loud Clatty Prick Billy.

*sorry about leaving kilt such a massive target.

:lol::lol: There were SO many smutty double-entendres I could have used that my mind just overloaded, short-circuited and went blank! :ph34r: Window of opportunity now closed. :(:rolleyes:

Or you could download the WIN UAE emulator.......

I've never ever been able to get that to work properly.

I want Bill's Tomato Game, Sleepwalker and Soccer Kid back :(

I've never ever been able to get that to work properly.

I want Bill's Tomato Game, Sleepwalker and Soccer Kid back :(

You need to correct kickstart ROM thingy before it'll work properly. I had many tantrums before I realised this!!

Needs to be Kickstart 3.1 or similar, if you've no got it, I can send it over MSN if you're on that.

Need any help give me a shout!

Either that or I have a few spare A1200's if you are interested :ph34r:

You need to correct kickstart ROM thingy before it'll work properly. I had many tantrums before I realised this!!

Needs to be Kickstart 3.1 or similar, if you've no got it, I can send it over MSN if you're on that.

Cheers lads, I'll give youse a buzz once new Laptop arrives!