Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's more like it, except it's not really a number, more third pillar from left, 2/3 of way up from right hand goalpost, Somerset Road end. Can't miss me. Literally - I take up the whole end. :)

Christ, this keyboard gangster malarkeys complicated...

Post the postcode of your left arse cheek :angry:

Let's make it a threesome, Daves a good guy, I'm bad. You can be the ugly. ;)

Im all for it, in fact lets get a wrestling ring built and make it a tag-team affair! mind you, the thought of seeing you in a leotard is ever so slightly off-putting :yucky

Im all for it, in fact lets get a wrestling ring built and make it a tag-team affair! mind you, the thought of seeing you in a leotard is ever so slightly off-putting :yucky

:lol:

You're the gollum that wont quit today, aren't ya?

Get aff here and onto the Jobcentre website, I'm not paying my taxes so that the likes of you can scrounge off the system.

:lol:

You're the gollum that wont quit today, aren't ya?

Get aff here and onto the Jobcentre website, I'm not paying my taxes so that the likes of you can scrounge off the system.

Ive checked it about 4 times the day ya cheeky bassa, and i've been up at a jobsfair at glenrothes, so you cant accuse me of not trying!

Ive checked it about 4 times the day ya cheeky bassa, and i've been up at a jobsfair at glenrothes, so you cant accuse me of not trying!

:lol::lol::lol:

Even if you dont get a job from that, think of the networking opportunities..... :lol:

people who phone you at work talk complete bollocks and expect you to know what your talking about, when really she has came through to the wrong department and is unwilling to listen to me :lol: shes still oan the phone and wont stop :lol:

Stop being so passive-aggressive and put her through to the right department. Christ sake, man up a wee bit.