Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Biggest calling card of a moron.

The depressing thing is she's doubling down on it and other folk are joining in. "Aye, let millions of them flood in and see what happens. How come we've got people living in squaler (sic) but these people are getting given houses and tellys?". I thought we only got this racist shite in England.

14 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

The depressing thing is she's doubling down on it and other folk are joining in. "Aye, let millions of them flood in and see what happens. How come we've got people living in squaler (sic) but these people are getting given houses and tellys?". I thought we only got this racist shite in England.

I'm submitting this statement from this thread as a candidate. 

On 12/03/2022 at 20:20, Lou Brusch said:

Merge the thread as I’m sure this will have come up before but folk that grunt when they want you to repeat yourself. Find myself replying myself with “pardon” or “sorry” to create awkward silence 

I know a lad who always says 'eh?' after someone has spoken to him even when he's heard what has been said.

Anyone: ' alright mate, how's it going?'

Moron: 'Eh?'....'aye good thanks'

On 12/03/2022 at 18:26, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

After 2 days fighting an invasion of ants I spent £30 quid online for counter measures.

I'm sure the wee c***s heard me click send as I've not seen one since.

a8awvyt31do61.thumb.jpg.c70e173144f38a176aacd6fa3bede758.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not as bad as the STV app  with this c**t every 15 mins 

image.jpeg.c616a45af93b9b5dfe5d9aa6cf6ed7df.jpeg

Absolutely loathe those ads. Think they're trying to force you into submission and make you pay for the ad free version. A true audio visual waterboarding.

They won't break me though, the c***s. 

9 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I accidentally stubbed my toe, breaking the nail on my big toe horizontally. It has bled under the nail, too. Looks like an abattoir floor. 

I was chopping up a swede last night when something felt wrong; after a couple more goes I realised was sawing through the middle of my own fingernail.

Shandon Par levels of subconscious self-harming.

42 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I was chopping up a swede last night when something felt wrong; after a couple more goes I realised was sawing through the middle of my own fingernail.

So you have previous for chopping up Swedes? 

Should Norwegians or Finns be worried?

18 minutes ago, broon-loon said:

So you have previous for chopping up Swedes? 

Should Norwegians or Finns be worried?

I love how you automatically assume Danes would be out of the question.

Tv shows, usually from the US, who cast famous people to play themselves, but cast other famous people to play fictional characters.

A great example is Curb Your Enthusiasm.  By its very premise there will be famous people in it as Larry David will know thousands of famous actors.  But I hate how for example the cast of Seinfeld play themselves (Seinfeld, Louis-Dreyfus, Alexander, Richards), Ted Danson, Rosie O'Donnell, David Schwimmer, Richard Lewis all play themselves, then you have the likes of Bryan Cranston, Vince Vaughan, Stephen Colbert playing fictional characters. 

It's very petty but it gets on my tits.

Nipped to Greggs in Falkirk this morning (next to CEX). Ordered 2 coffees and a steak bake. As I was leaving I noticed that the steak bake was stone cold. I went back and asked if they had any hot ones. 

Apparently all the pies, bakes and so on in their display are cold, but if I wanted to I could wait 10 minutes for a hot one to come out of the oven (by which time the coffees would be cold). 

Never had this before at Greggs - is this a new policy? Cold food? It wouldn't have bothered me if, when I ordered, they had told me that hot pies would be ready soon.