Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The bin lorry this morning that was shouting "Stay clear of the lifting arms. Stay clear of the lifting arms. Stay clear of the lifting arms"

SHUT THE f**k UP! I'M IN BED, NOWHERE NEAR THE FUCKIN LIFTING ARMS!

About 11am was it? Lazy arse fecker :P

Nah, about 9.30ish. Which was when i meant to get up.

Oddly, I didn't :P

I rest my case, lazy arse fecker. :P

Petty thing getting right on my b*****d fucking w**king nerves: There is nowhere affordable to rent in Aberdeen that I can find at the moment. w**kstains.

Guest XaaronPrimus
I can't remember my username and password for my credit card and I have to pay the fecking bill :angry:

Is there not a password recovery system in place?

Managed to get into my credit card page and realised I'm 2 days late in paying my bill. Bollocks :angry:

I wouldn't mind, but I tried setting up a direct debit months ago but the paperwork never came through.

:(

I've been there many a time

It's only disappointing as i thought i'd done really well, i was in for over an hour and had a 30 min telephone conversation with their HR department and everything :( Ah well onwards and upwards................hopefully ;)

They didn't even have the courtesy to phone me, i had to chase them just to find out :angry: