Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Vartex
The monkey stole my lantern and I'm having trouble following through the purple fog stuff. :( I keep rolling when I'm fighting, and I roll into it. I think I need to work on my attacking skills!
u got monkey on ur back, no cure for that.

Guest xbasslichtie
My project supervisor not giving me feedback on the parts of the report I have written so far. :angry:

Want feedback so I know I'm not written/writing pish!

I know the feeling, mines vanished off the face of the earth, I havent had any response to any of my emails in 2 weeks and its due on Friday!

20,600 words in 6 days, and I have no idea if its pish or okay! :angry:

Quote philpy

Everyone was sent home early from work today for the 4th time in 7 days because we are very quiet, not a good omen methinks

Obviously it depends on what your job is, but I'd think most companies/industries have 'quiet spells'. Given that this has just been the end of the financial year, this could be just reading too much into a quiet spell at work tbh.

Guest The Phoenix
Since the 23rd of March I've waxed about 750 quid on booze and other things.

I'm fucked for the rest of the month, great!

Look on the bright side - at least you didn't waste your money. :D

Quote The Phoenix

Look on the bright side - at least you didn't waste your money.

Indeed. B)

Someone once said (cannae mind who it was):-

'I spent my money on booze and gambling. The rest I squandered.' :D

Never a better phrase uttered. :)

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

Guest The Phoenix
Quote The Phoenix

Indeed. B)

Think George Best was one (amongst many) who used this saying. John Daly was another.

Quote The Phoenix

Indeed. B)

He hasn't said it for a while though. And you forgot women.

As a sop to summer, and because I was bored, I decided to get a shave. Ive never styled my hair before, so Ive gone for a luke kelly esque goatee...

BIG mistake! I knew as soon as i put the clippers in that it was a mistake. I now look like a heavily overweight and evil billy connolly. :(

Damn boredom!

I had long blonde hair until two weeks ago when a barber completely butchered it, as a result I had to get it shaved short and now, despite the fact I'm 23 in a months time, I've been getting ID'd every goddamn place I go (Never had that problem when I had long hair, it will take months to regain it's former glory :( ) <_<

My project supervisor not giving me feedback on the parts of the report I have written so far. :angry:

Want feedback so I know I'm not written/writing pish!

Feedback? hah, I did'nt get a choice with my supervisor. I just had to bung it in and hope for the best, better than my mate who had the same guy. He was having some problems with a wifi interface he was using and gave it to the guy to look at, said supervisor then buggered off to the south of france for 4 days - the project was due in on the fifth day and my mate could'nt get access to his stuff :blink:

Edited by renton

Took today off sick. Think got a cold when my girlf ran out of petrol on Sunday night and I gallantly/foolishly gave her my jacket while we waited to be rescued. Woke up today, shivering and head thumping so thought I'd take my first sicky in about 3 yrs.

Given I've spent the morning lying in bed, reading my book and online maybe this should actually be a RTBC?! ;)