Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In that case I think we might call the landlady to deal with it.

Thanks for the advice,most helpful. B)

Edit: When the other half moved the fire there was a vent thing at the back on the wall,would covering that up with wood help,as well as ant powder?

Don't buy the ant powder - it's pants!

Get a bait station - although I'm unsure if it is supposed to be used inside the house.

Guest xbasslichtie
:lol: Ok,I'll bite....Why cant they cross a chalk line?

Its a serious suggestion! Ants lay trails when they do stuff (evidently laid by scouter ants), and then all the other ants follow these trails. However, if you draw a thick chalk line, then the chalk masks the scent that is laid down, and all the worker ants are unable to follow the trail.

Keeps the b*****ds penned in until you can flamethrow them! :D

Edit: Decided to google that to check I wasnt talking pish, and its true! Apparently talc also works.

Edited by xbasslichtie

I ordered something for the weekend off of river island online and chose express delivery on Tuesday.....it's still not here, and i presume delivery company was off the day. Guess i won't be wearing them on Sat night then! Knobs.

Guest The Phoenix
I ordered something for the weekend off of river island online and chose express delivery on Tuesday.....it's still not here, and i presume delivery company was off the day. Guess i won't be wearing them on Sat night then! Knobs.

River Island sell durex? :o:unsure:

Its a serious suggestion! Ants lay trails when they do stuff (evidently laid by scouter ants), and then all the other ants follow these trails. However, if you draw a thick chalk line, then the chalk masks the scent that is laid down, and all the worker ants are unable to follow the trail.

Keeps the b*****ds penned in until you can flamethrow them! :D

Edit: Decided to google that to check I wasnt talking pish, and its true! Apparently talc also works.

Is it not something to do with Calcium in both?

Guest XaaronPrimus

My project supervisor not giving me feedback on the parts of the report I have written so far. :angry:

Want feedback so I know I'm not written/writing pish!

The monkey stole my lantern and I'm having trouble following through the purple fog stuff. :( I keep rolling when I'm fighting, and I roll into it. I think I need to work on my attacking skills!

The monkey stole my lantern and I'm having trouble following through the purple fog stuff. :( I keep rolling when I'm fighting, and I roll into it. I think I need to work on my attacking skills!

I may regret asking, but WTF? :blink: