Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why does an improvement in the weather bring the jakie community out in force? Almost got into a fight with an adult ned there in the chinese who was too steamin to stand and fallin into everyone spillin his buckfast everywhere. I opened the door for him because someone else was going to give him a proper kicking and then he wanted to fight me :lol:

Try a facial scrub with the wee bits in it. It might help :unsure::unsure:

Advice for the future - get those disposable gloves from superdrug when next applying!!!! ;):lol:

It got to the stage of i sat at my desk scrubing my hands with the foamclean stuff for the phones, desk etc and it didn't work, so one of the older generation brought over a sachet of sugar to try and take it off with the roughness - didn't work. Morrison's who run our building allowed me to use their Milton stuff - it still didn't work.

I resorted to bleach and now sorted...

About to apply second dose though! mwahaha!!

The postman,I have just noticed that he got out of his car and started to deliver the letters. How lazy is he. :blink:

Edit:Ants coming out the back of the fire in the livingroom! Who should I call about getting rid of them? :unsure:

Edited by saints1884

:lol: Nah he would cost too much.

Ants in your pants make your bellybutton dance. :ph34r:

Pest control at your local council. I had ants in my driveway last year and they said they would only exterminate (I like that saying!) them if they were in the house.

The postman,I have just noticed that he got out of his car and started to deliver the letters. How lazy is he. :blink:

Edit:Ants coming out the back of the fire in the livingroom! Who should I call about getting rid of them? :unsure:

Antbusters!!!

I'm in a bit of a foul mood as I'm one of the few working today, however 3-day weekend of booooooooooze on its way at 4pm, and off on Monday.

Guest xbasslichtie

Water doesnt work as ants can live ages underwater. So, first, draw a chalk ring round where the ants are coming out of. Ideally, a complete circle, but if not, a ring around where they are coming out of. Has to be chalk, or something chalk related. This stops the b*****ds escaping.

Then get a lighter and a aersol can. Short bursts (a second at a time)and burn all those ants to death.

Guest The Phoenix
Water doesnt work as ants can live ages underwater. So, first, draw a chalk ring round where the ants are coming out of. Ideally, a complete circle, but if not, a ring around where they are coming out of. Has to be chalk, or something chalk related. This stops the b*****ds escaping.

Then get a lighter and a aersol can. Short bursts (a second at a time)and burn all those ants to death.

Does this work with larsson, accies1 and other such posters? :unsure:

:lol: That made me laugh. I'll get the other half to get some ant powder. Where would I be able to buy some? :unsure:

:lol: That made me laugh. I'll get the other half to get some ant powder. Where would I be able to buy some? :unsure:

Any common Garden store/Diy store will have them. I would think the larger supermarkets may also have them but not sure. Be careful what you buy isn't some cheap shit however, i tried to save money once and it cost more as it did f**k all.

Any common Garden store/Diy store will have them. I would think the larger supermarkets may also have them but not sure. Be careful what you buy isn't some cheap shit however, i tried to save money once and it cost more as it did f**k all.

In that case I think we might call the landlady to deal with it.

Thanks for the advice,most helpful. B)

Edit: When the other half moved the fire there was a vent thing at the back on the wall,would covering that up with wood help,as well as ant powder?

Edited by saints1884