Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not being able to post on p&b till tuesday as i only have internet

access at work.... :(

Maybe i should have posted that in reasons to be cheerfull thread!!.... :lol:

Edited by Larsson.

:P

The following emails proclaiming: "ROLOS TOO!!!!!!" and "CREEEEEEEEEEME EGGS! AND CARS SHAPED LIKE CREME EGGS! :P :P :P :P" have drawn me to the conclusion that said P&Ber is a little bit mental.

Got to be a woman, so I'll guess either Debbie or your former squeeze? ;)

Got to be a woman, so I'll guess either Debbie or your former squeeze? ;)

Right on second guess! Someone's brought in a big bag of sweets, including Jelly Tots and Rolos, and we've also been having a conversation about Creme Eggs (I've had 2 of those today), and that at Cadbury World they had cars shaped like Creme Eggs, although we've no idea if this is the case.

We're a busy lot, here.

Right on second guess! Someone's brought in a big bag of sweets, including Jelly Tots and Rolos, and we've also been having a conversation about Creme Eggs (I've had 2 of those today), and that at Cadbury World they had cars shaped like Creme Eggs, although we've no idea if this is the case.

We're a busy lot, here.

I want a cream egg shaped like a car B)

After coming in from the garden,I went to take a drink from my glass and my hands wouldn't stop shaking! It's like I have hit a nerve and it wont stop shaking.

All I have been doing is cutting back the hedge and doing a bit of weeding.

Bloody children!

I have one carpet in my house, the rest is all laminate flooring. That one carpet is in my youngest boy's bedroom. It used to be a sandy colour. Due to a recent cold he has had it is now blackcurranty pukey colour and has brown pukey patches all over it. And don't get me started on what the little blighter has just covered my brand new Y-3 trainers and Monsoon trousers in. :(

Bloody children!

Mine is currently at my mum's - has been since Tuesday. I have just phoned to see how he is and apparantly it's been all tantrums and crying today. My 12 year old neice and him are doing nothing but fighting at the minute. When I spoke to him on the phone he has selective deafness - he is telling me all the fun things he has done i.e. went for a picnic in princes street gardens, the 1 o'clock gun went off and it would apparently make you jump out of your pants! Whenever I tried to take him to task about his behaviour he just kept saying "I can't hear you". Just proves he does listen to his father sometimes.

On the plus side they took him to Clarks and got his feet measured - I was taking him next week - and my wee sis has bought him new trainers. I wouldn't buy them out of Clarks - too blooming dear. Feet measured, buy school shoes and then off to asda or tesco for trainers!

I am picking him up tomorrow - he tells me that Aunty Gillian and Rebekah (6 month old neice) are coming for dinner and we are staying for ours too - however my mother says i've to arrive and leave with him very quickly so no dinner for us then.

however my mother says i've to arrive and leave with him very quickly so no dinner for us then.

I laughed at that sorry! I can imagine that'll happen with my youngest one! He is..how d'u put it - testing!!

After my last post it was a real case of 'bloody children'! Little beggar fell on the decking outside and burst his nose! Covered my sodding floor inside too!

After my last post it was a real case of 'bloody children'! Little beggar fell on the decking outside and burst his nose! Covered my sodding floor inside too!

:lol::lol::lol: sorry

Enjoy your weekend :cheers

I laughed at that sorry! I can imagine that'll happen with my youngest one! He is..how d'u put it - testing!!

The joys of parenthood :lol: I am well past all that now B)

Guest xbasslichtie

As a sop to summer, and because I was bored, I decided to get a shave. Ive never styled my hair before, so Ive gone for a luke kelly esque goatee...

BIG mistake! I knew as soon as i put the clippers in that it was a mistake. I now look like a heavily overweight and evil billy connolly. :(

Damn boredom!