Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People posting pictures of their glass of beer where they used a shitload of washing up liquid and consequently have a horrible headless flat mess in the glass. 
Abode in Dundee is clearly using no washing up liquid, this was the monstrosity served yesterdayfe8a93492272e2a6b1aa34b9f0b54f74.jpg

49 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Abode in Dundee is clearly using no washing up liquid, this was the monstrosity served yesterdayfe8a93492272e2a6b1aa34b9f0b54f74.jpg

I was served this a few years ago. The guy pouring it was actually the owner and took umbrage when I refused to pay for it

image.thumb.png.3d658d40b06dc6886bfb2426dc158991.png

On 24/01/2022 at 15:44, Arch Stanton said:

This new "Super Trooper" song by Rangers fans.

Why does Kemar Roofe get both names mentioned when the other three are surname only? I know it scans having three syllables but why not use Aribo, Helander or Balogun?

I'm not OCD, honest.

On a similar vein the growing need of English commentators to use full names for double-barrelled named players is a new annoyance. As if Alexander-Arnold wasn't a big enough mouthful it has to be Trent Alexander-Arnold, see also James Ward-Prowse and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. 

And it only seems to be double-barrelled names that are having their first names thrown in.

I'm not OCD either

Ordered in a pizza for this evening: my choice was Parma ham and mascarpone, with n'duja as an extra topping. An award-winning combination.

They forgot to put the fucking n'duja on. This is a fundamentally different and quite frankly shan attempt at pizza now. 

Sad!

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Ordered in a pizza for this evening: my choice was Parma ham and mascarpone, with n'duja as an extra topping. An award-winning combination.

They forgot to put the fucking n'duja on. This is a fundamentally different and quite frankly shan attempt at pizza now. 

Sad!

That's a cheese and ham toastie mate