Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

31 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's looking like I will have to. Will see if this Chilli Con Carne is up to much. No delivery's within ten miles. Domino's is just a bit further so will probably head there. The shops shut at 7pm. Takeaways at 9:30pm.

Not used to this shit. 

Mind and be back before they take the pavement in.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Up Elgin way with work. Been booked into some hotel with a £20 food voucher. My choice for food to use it on is Leek soup followed by Chilli Con Carne. 

That is it. 

It's also only served at 18:45.

:lol:

You're not in Rothes perchance?

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Oh, come to bed!

greys-1024x683.jpg

:lol:

They've been pushed together and tonight's throws are red. Those ones are in the cupboard though! 

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

If you bump into Joyce that used to work in Walkers of Aberlour, tell her I’m sorry I never phoned her back.

Aberlour is a strange place. More parking spaces than residents. Wee deli's getting a visit tomorrow! 

Two other boys turned up so got a choice between Chilli Con or Cottage Peh. Chose the former, it was fucking Gid, need to stop being a whiney bitch*.

*not a pub, calm doon Steve. 

A fortnight ago my parent's oven door shattered, so they had to get a new oven. 
Yesterday my oven died*. Now I need a new one. 
The wife said: "these things come in threes". I don't even know where to go with this.

*works fine unless you want to heat anything
Half baked superstition imho.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's looking like I will have to. Will see if this Chilli Con Carne is up to much. No delivery's within ten miles. Domino's is just a bit further so will probably head there. The shops shut at 7pm. Takeaways at 9:30pm.

Not used to this shit. 

The chilli will probably be better and healthier than most of the shite you regularly shovel into your gub to be fair. 

Err...... Naw...... Feck all to do with Thatcher but lots to do with Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays and large American corporations in the 1920's........."Needs replaced by desires".....
Our just a consequence of manufacturing costs falling relative to wages.

13 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Just applied for the new free Scottish bus pass for youngsters for my son. As he is 13 I had to do it. Ffs need a PhD to complete the process.
Anyone else ?

Aye, can you get one for my grandson?

41 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Out of date aerial footage on TV programmes, like in Portillo's Coastal Railway Journeys this week - a shot of South Queensferry and the Bridges, except the Queensferry Crossing is missing...

Maybe they were filming on a Sunday. 

Bound to have been mentioned already, but even if it has, it's worth reiterating that the name Mac 'n Cheese can get so far tae f**k.  

In fact, this isn't even petty. It's a social catastrophe.  Personally, I think there should a public register that names and shames the establishments using this term, making it easier to give them a wide berth.

12 hours ago, superbigal said:

Just applied for the new free Scottish bus pass for youngsters for my son. As he is 13 I had to do it. Ffs need a PhD to complete the process.
Anyone else ?

Filling out any government form - whether local or central - is hard work.