Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't like having to sit in all day waiting on a delivery.

Oh well.

I'm in exactly the same situation :( Stupid furniture delivery folk. I could have been sitting on Cullen beach with an ice cream :( And I'm going to have to wait in tomorrow too for my car.

Guest bairnbabe

The dog my neighbour is looking after is constantly barking and has done since after 10am this morning. Its driving me mad. :angry:

I can't stand constant barking and howling, even my 2 don't behave like that.

This c**t at work that often when I go outside for a fag takes his eco warrior stance and turns off my monitor and fan.

Tosser, he does it once more I'm goona smash the bloody thing over his head.

I hate people with double standards.

If he's so bothered about the environment he can walk to work like I do everyday rather than use his fuel hungry motorbike.

Guest bairnbabe
The dog my neighbour is looking after is constantly barking and has done since after 10am this morning. Its driving me mad. :angry:

I can't stand constant barking and howling, even my 2 don't behave like that.

:angry::angry::angry: Aaaarrrggghhh - he's started again.

I put fake tan on late last night, and must have got distracted and my hands are black as anything as i've forgotten to wash them! Not only did i have to come into work today, and go to meetings....i also have a meeting with service manager and director that we have to go to and i am working in my part time job last night. I have scrubbed my hands for the past half hour and made no difference whatsoever! :(:lol::ph34r:

I put fake tan on late last night, and must have got distracted and my hands are black as anything as i've forgotten to wash them! Not only did i have to come into work today, and go to meetings....i also have a meeting with service manager and director that we have to go to and i am working in my part time job last night. I have scrubbed my hands for the past half hour and made no difference whatsoever! :(:lol::ph34r:

I got some Nivea moisturiser with a "hint of tan" at Christmas... except I didn't notice the "hint of tan" bit until the next morning when my face was somewhat more orange than usual. I thought it looked pretty obvious but no one else seemed to notice until I told them and even then they said it didn't look too bad.

My fingers were very orange though and, like you, scrubbing them was of no use!

I got some Nivea moisturiser with a "hint of tan" at Christmas... except I didn't notice the "hint of tan" bit until the next morning when my face was somewhat more orange than usual. I thought it looked pretty obvious but no one else seemed to notice until I told them and even then they said it didn't look too bad.

My fingers were very orange though and, like you, scrubbing them was of no use!

I just got tan corrector towels and they ahve not made a difference - i think bleach is the next stop! :lol::ph34r:

At least i have been laughing about it - and i have 2 days to get rid before the night out so it's not a problem!

I just got tan corrector towels and they ahve not made a difference - i think bleach is the next stop! :lol::ph34r:

At least i have been laughing about it - and i have 2 days to get rid before the night out so it's not a problem!

Try nail varnish remover although don't if you've got a cut on your hand!

_42263250_mandy1.jpg

Your not as bad as this are you!!!!!

Edited by Larsson.

:lol: Foundation should cover it ;):P

I actually did the very same thing last week. It'll be gone by tomorrow.

I'm not so sure it will - i woke up and when i looked at my hands i thought i had morphed into Jason Scotland overnight!

It's funny though! Just trying to find a way of getting it off....and i've got to reapply more tonight and tomorrow! :lol: MUST WASH HANDS, MUST WASH HANDS!! :ph34r::lol:

Edited by hazel1884

I'm not so sure it will - i woke up and when i looked at my hands i thought i had morphed into Jason Scotland overnight!

It's funny though! Just trying to find a way of getting it off....and i've got to reapply more tonight and tomorrow! :lol: MUST WASH HANDS, MUST WASH HANDS!! :ph34r::lol:

Watered down white spirit.

Try a facial scrub with the wee bits in it. It might help :unsure::unsure:

Advice for the future - get those disposable gloves from superdrug when next applying!!!! ;):lol: