Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

23 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Dunno, always imagined Dave to be more old school, dodgy stuff in a brown paper bag under the counter  kinda guy 

He likes to give that impression. However, ...

His final appeal was heard today - and it failed. 
I remember as I posted about it on here at the time. I knew absolutely nothing about it, and was down a google rabbit hole at work on ex players, and when his post football career came up I was genuienly shocked. A horrible wee wretch.

Fuckin Adele on the news crying because her concert is cancelled. 
Just f**k off!!
In the grand scheme of things, you're not that important. 

Ironically, her concert being cancelled has stopped thousands of people from crying listening to her depressing selection of songs. Turgid shite.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Dido had the good grace to do one album and vanish. 

There appears to have been an amnesty where her fans handed all copies of it in to charity shops in exchange for their lives.

See also: Susan Boyle, Razorlight, Robbie Williams, post-reform Take That, and any Madonna album past 1994.

On 19/01/2022 at 20:27, Florentine_Pogen said:
On 19/01/2022 at 20:03, Bert Raccoon said:
Dunno, always imagined Dave to be more old school, dodgy stuff in a brown paper bag under the counter  kinda guy 

Agree, I've always thought Dave was a dodgy fags n' dvd's in an Adidas holdall kinda guy.

Correct, but we all have to move with the times.

I'll be running an advert on here soon for my new range of NFTs. Get them while they're hot.

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

There appears to have been an amnesty where her fans handed all copies of it in to charity shops in exchange for their lives.

See also: Susan Boyle, Razorlight, Robbie Williams, post-reform Take That, and any Madonna album past 1994.

Correct, but we all have to move with the times.

I'll be running an advert on here soon for my new range of NFTs. Get them while they're hot.

Student Becomes a Millionaire After Turning Selfies Into NFTs as a Joke | PetaPixel