Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest bairnbabe
Company Fuel card has just been bumped at the petrol station, so thats £45 for diesel, £55 for a hotel, an evening meal, I'm missing the Raith v Ayr match and my boss is on holiday for 2 weeks, so he can approve my expenses. :angry:

This is one expensive seminar I am giving tomorrow.

Why was it not accepted? Is it past its expiry date?

I have a viral infection that's effected my CNS system and have had the shakes on and off all week and feeling dizzy and stuff but i have taken an allergic reaction to the tablet and my glands have all swollen up and i can barely swallow water...and i can't take tomorrow off as i am the only person in! :(

I feel like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

Guest The Phoenix
Dinner. I think we will have steak pie and mash. Best get some tatties peeled...

Puzzzled as to why "Dinner" gets on your nerves?

Dinner is a Reason to be Cheerful in my book. :D - Especially if it's Steak Pie and Mash. :D

Bloody teenagers standing outside Tesco pretending to be pissed.

Shouting and screaming their heads off,I don't see what the attraction is with thesekids hanging around outside a shop at all hours of the night. :unsure: (Maybe I'm just getting old :P )

Was one of them Sam?

I know what you mean though. My neighbours 16/17 year old daughter always has her loud annoying neddish friends hanging (their front door is about 10 feet from mine)about being an all round pain in the erse. No damage or incidents as yet, but just a matter of time. the sooner they are old enough to go to pubs the better

Raith Rovers. six other results correct, so they cost me £139, Kircaldy b*****ds. Cue abuse from Monster.

I was pleased they lost tonight, as the knuts cost me over 100 notes on Saturday.

Never trust anything from Fife.