Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had £250 in my gambling account online and tried to withdraw it but deposited another £250 in instead. I then correctly withrew it to my bank account but it takes 3 working days to get put back in :lol: My overdraft is £500 so it has been totally used up.

The annoying thing is that I'm getting £500 back on monday from betfair, then £400 on Tuesday and £200 on Friday but I can't access any of that money now.

Thats a sore one. At least that will stop you spending it this weekend!

Are you a student? You seem to gambling with a helluva lot of dough :o

And to make things worse, I scored and o.g. at the same time of buggering my knee. :angry:

Snap, done that myself a few year back. And all that happened at work the next day was the boys takin' the p*ss as I'd made such a determined effort to cut out the pass to the striker :angry:

I don't know what's worse - buggering of the knee and the resultant pain or the pain of the hurt pride.

I think I am going to have to give up curries. They just dont agree with me (although they're darn tasty).

Was out at Mother India and stuffed my face. By the time I got to Oran Mor I was faced with a new and quite horrific experience - I was in a pub and didnt feel like drinking. By the time I got home I was feeling about as comfortable as a Navy officer on Iranian TV. Predictably I chundered about 10 times and then slept peacefully for the remainder of the nigh. Never again.....

I think I am going to have to give up curries. They just dont agree with me (although they're darn tasty).

Was out at Mother India and stuffed my face. By the time I got to Oran Mor I was faced with a new and quite horrific experience - I was in a pub and didnt feel like drinking. By the time I got home I was feeling about as comfortable as a Navy officer on Iranian TV. Predictably I chundered about 10 times and then slept peacefully for the remainder of the nigh. Never again.....

Muahahahaha

I didn't chunder last night. I am now quite happy.

Bloody teenagers standing outside Tesco pretending to be pissed.

Shouting and screaming their heads off,I don't see what the attraction is with thesekids hanging around outside a shop at all hours of the night. :unsure: (Maybe I'm just getting old :P )

Company Fuel card has just been bumped at the petrol station, so thats £45 for diesel, £55 for a hotel, an evening meal, I'm missing the Raith v Ayr match and my boss is on holiday for 2 weeks, so he can approve my expenses. :angry:

This is one expensive seminar I am giving tomorrow.