Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

51 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It was the jumping on a trampoline bit that I highlighted. You slip these things in as though it's just a standard thing that happens. I like it.

They saw you coming. Take the hint, Throbs.

It's not just the trampolines that Throbs has been hitting........

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/07/peru-statue-penis-phallic-symbol-tourists

1 minute ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I’m with you on snickers, but the maltesers are the king of celebrations. 

An absolutely wild take in a bag containing Mars Bars, Milky Way and Galaxy Caramel. The Malteser thing is just cheap chocolate with some tasteless hard lumps in it.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I'm not sure I understand why you would expect any sensitivity at all.

The active ingredient shouldn't be getting anywhere near the nerves under the enamel.

If you're getting pain it might be worth getting checked out.

Did your dentist tell you to expect pain?

This isn't something I know much about TBH.

The bit in bold is obvious because of the bit in italics. The way teeth whitening gel works is by softening the enamel and making it porous specifically to allow the active ingredient through to whiten the teeth. It isn’t the enamel that gets whitened.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

I don’t get nose bleeds very often but when I do I get them a few days in a row , I had one yesterday after playing on a trampoline and one today and it lasted for about an hour and I probably lost about a litre of blood. 

Good.

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Getting married and unfortunately I enjoy a red wine on occasion so teeth are a bit dull. Got it from a dentist and obviously you expect a bit of sensitivity, but it’s not very pleasant.

^^^

Pogues-Shane-McGowan1.jpg

19 hours ago, Adam said:

That is absolutely wild. My gf has been selling loads of old clothes on eBay for the last 6 months or so, and regularly asks me to nip round to the post office on my lunch to send them. On Wednesday she asked me to take nine parcels to the post office, as the auctions had built up over the festive period when it was shut. I was pretty mortified, thinking about how fuming the people behind me would be. Therefore, I posted five parcels at one post office, and drove half a mile to go to a second one.

Wish I didn’t give a f**k what people thought.

I'd do the same mate - I hate taking the piss

Auto-rotating digital maps.

Keep the north arrow fixed to the top and f*** the rest of society too daft to work out whether north is right or left if you're heading east.  Or at least force them to activate the option, not force it upon the rest of us.

1. Dogs in restaurants. Twice recently I’ve been out for food and there’s been a barking dug at one of the other tables. How self-entitled do you have to be to think that’s acceptable?

2. Cars sticking their hazards on and just parking anywhere, blocking roads etc. Worst culprits are taxi drivers and DPD. Also cars parking on double yellows next to a junction so that it obscures the view of the driver trying to emerge from said junction. Selfish c***s.