Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

31 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

We brought home a tin of Celebrations on the 2nd January. We're now almost at the point where it's only Milkybar and Mars left.

I think you mean Milky Way. Milkybar would be a huge improvement.

Incidentally, the Americans sell Mars bars as Milky Way, and Milky Way as Mars bars, for some reason.

*yawn*

On 05/01/2022 at 00:21, jimbaxters said:

People who reach for the salt shaker before tasting food deserve to be salt poisoned.

So when you buy a fish supper do you insist on tasting it when the guy asks you if you want salt?

It's usually not laziness. Have a search for how much time the courier companies give their drivers per drop.
(try not to get sidetracked with hilarious videos of arsehole delivery drivers doing mental shit with parcels)
They could be paid double and the incentive would still be there to do a half arsed job.

38 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

They could be paid double and the incentive would still be there to do a half arsed job.

If only there was a P&B moderator with first-hand experience in this area  :whistle

Although, I'd imagine the American drivers will have harsher targets than here. They're the ones who have to pish while they're driving.

On 05/01/2022 at 14:50, Torpar said:

Yes Amazon, I now live in the lift! 

Amazon.jpg

Amazon2.jpg

If you don't want that to happen again, give them a safe place or neighbour to leave it with if you're not in. They get paid per parcel, not by how many times they try to deliver it when you're out.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

That’s the wife received her first “shit in a box” pack from the NHS and she’s currently giving me the step by step instructions.

I don't think it's like an exam; there's no benefit to getting a mate to do it for you.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I suggested getting the cat involved.

"It's bad news, Mrs Mullarkey - I'm afraid you have a tapeworm"

Edit: wait a minute - has your username always ended in 'ay'?

Edited by BFTD

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

That’s the wife received her first “shit in a box” pack from the NHS and she’s currently giving me the step by step instructions.

You live in Dundee, take the whole shite to them and let them take as much as they need.