Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie

Fucking b*****ding dissertations. Every Thursday night I seem to think myself into a state of complete insomnia. Bollocks to it, Im getting up now!

Every time anyone walks past along this street the dog across the road barks at them,no matter what side of the road they are on,and it's not just in the morning. :angry:

Maybe a call to the council would get something done about it.

Every time anyone walks past along this street the dog across the road barks at them,no matter what side of the road they are on,and it's not just in the morning. :angry:

:ph34r:;):lol:

I feel your pain!

I hate that the people across the road from me have 2 yappy Spanials, despite having plenty room at the back they have specifically tailored the front garden for the dogs to run in. Everytime anyone passes or a car goes buy fecking Yap Yap Yap at all hours pisses me off no end

Fucking buy to let tossers.

All I want for myself is one measly one-bed flat, costing in the region of 60 grand. Not much to ask, is it? Except when some 7-Series BMW driving c**t who probably has a portfolio of a dozen similar flats and can easily raise whatever I'll break my back to offer for the flat turns up at the viewing.

I wish all of these leeching c***s a slow, horrible, painful death.

And the same goes for the shortsighted w**kers in govenment who stand by and watch young folk on modest incomes getting shafted left, right and centre. :angry::angry::angry:

Totally agree with you. The day "houses" became "property" and greedy rich folk decided to call themselves "speculators" rather than "selfish tossers with no consideration for any other person on the planet so long as I get mine" was the day your generation got shafted.

The good news is that a lot of them are getting burned, because so many other people saw it as a good way to get wealthy of the back of some other poor slob.

I feel your pain!

I hate that the people across the road from me have 2 yappy Spanials, despite having plenty room at the back they have specifically tailored the front garden for the dogs to run in. Everytime anyone passes or a car goes buy fecking Yap Yap Yap at all hours pisses me off no end

There are a few people in this street that have dogs,but they don't have them outside all day and part of the night,no matter what the weather is like.

Maybe I should do what the bloke on shamless did to his mam's dog. :ph34r::lol:

Fucking b*****ding dissertations. Every Thursday night I seem to think myself into a state of complete insomnia. Bollocks to it, Im getting up now!

I fell your pain. Ended up blasting my undergrad dissertation in 5 days flat.

Nah, in terms of uni work its the effort of building things that subsequently don't work, now that's annoying :angry: