Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Knackered air-conditioning

Over-officious Security staff

Passengers

Staff taking holidays

Trying to do three people's jobs at once

Rain

Unhelpful colleagues

Petty complaints - like 'There's a spider hiding behind the photocopier - do something about it'! :blink:

Pay day still being a day away <_<

I got a parking ticket yesterday IN MY OWN STREET!!! :angry::angry:

I was so angry I felt like Toby Ziegler in the West Wing when he goes into one of his legendary rants about some lefty cause while smoking a cigar and scratching his bald spot with his thumb.

I got a parking ticket yesterday IN MY OWN STREET!!! :angry::angry:

I was so angry I felt like Toby Ziegler in the West Wing when he goes into one of his legendary rants about some lefty cause while smoking a cigar and scratching his bald spot with his thumb.

Were you double parked or parked on double yellows? :huh:

Colleagues who go on leave for 2 weeks leaving mountains of work in their tray. They think some of it (to be fair, not all of it) will be done by the time they come back. By who? with what? and why can't you do it yourself before you go off? You know you're going to be off so stop taking on work when you've already got piles of it already to get through. :ph34r: :ph34r:

God are they in for a shock in a fortnights' time :lol:

You are missing the point here. IN MY OWN STREET! :angry:

<_<

Makes no difference. Just because it is your own street, doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules of public roads. <_< If you are that worried about parking on your own street, you should get a garage.

:lol:

Yeah, its a fair cop. Kinda annoying but I was on a double yellow so thems the breaks. Dont usually park at that point but there were no other spaces so I had no choice.

Park further away? in a different street until you can get a parking space? (i don't know what the street you live on is like, but having lived on the same street as a primary school, and a "community hall" we often had no spaces to park, and had to do the same.

I got done for murder today, i think it was really quite unfair given the fact I killed him in my own house. :ph34r::lol:

If only you lived in the US, you could have said he was tresspassing and got away with it :lol:

Fucking buy to let tossers.

All I want for myself is one measly one-bed flat, costing in the region of 60 grand. Not much to ask, is it? Except when some 7-Series BMW driving c**t who probably has a portfolio of a dozen similar flats and can easily raise whatever I'll break my back to offer for the flat turns up at the viewing.

I wish all of these leeching c***s a slow, horrible, painful death.

And the same goes for the shortsighted w**kers in govenment who stand by and watch young folk on modest incomes getting shafted left, right and centre. :angry::angry::angry: