Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Here we go again, a storm with a name is going to 'batter' the country and there's a threat of 'the white stuff' falling on higher ground.

Oh you mean weather.....?  :lol: 

This country is pish where weather is concerned :rolleyes:

They have been encouraging us for months not to use cash, contactless for everything. At the worst of lockdown shops even stopped the need for a coin to get a trolley. I used to always have cash on me, but event he pubs have gone contactless.

Now Morrisons have reintroduced the need for a pound coin to get a trolley and been caught out as don't carry cash any more. Pain in the arse.

20 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

They have been encouraging us for months not to use cash, contactless for everything. At the worst of lockdown shops even stopped the need for a coin to get a trolley. I used to always have cash on me, but event he pubs have gone contactless.

Now Morrisons have reintroduced the need for a pound coin to get a trolley and been caught out as don't carry cash any more. Pain in the arse.

If you've got keys with you a round head they normally fit in the trolley bit.

I know its general practice now, but clickbait shite headlines still get right on my wick. I read a thing this morning about Man United and Rangnick. The headline was something about senior players raging over WhatsApp about Rangnicks appointment.

The content of the article was that a source claimed that Man United players migbt not have been informed prior to the media about Rangnicks potential appointment, and that since the squad has a whatsapp group, thats one of the ways the club could have told them about it.

Absolutely fucking terrible stuff.

11 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Hermes are just fucking terrible. Don’t think I’ve ever had a good delivery from them.

Their delivery slot was 6-8 last night, but they just didn’t show up. The tracking link however still just says out for delivery arriving Friday 26th between 6-8 so I now have no idea when or if it’s going to show up. Just shut these c***s down.

18 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

The thing with the trolleys makes me sick to my stomach. I refuse to use a supermarket if they have this.

23 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Their delivery slot was 6-8 last night, but they just didn’t show up. The tracking link however still just says out for delivery arriving Friday 26th between 6-8 so I now have no idea when or if it’s going to show up. Just shut these c***s down.

image.thumb.png.dca7c2d84c9f39e38b566b2a2592e9d9.png

I'm still waiting. 

2 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Correct.

What is it about the £1 trolley you can't stomach but normal trolleys are fine. 

As in, are you fine using parking machines and vending machines etc? (If I am correct in assuming it's the whole £1 slot thing?) 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What is it about the £1 trolley you can't stomach but normal trolleys are fine. 

As in, are you fine using parking machines and vending machines etc? (If I am correct in assuming it's the whole £1 slot thing?) 

Maybe he doesn't realise you get the pound back at the end.

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

They are fucking disgraceful. I’m not even allowed to submit an enquiry as to the whereabouts of my fucking parcel until 2 days after the delivery time. Paid extra for express delivery. f**k off Hermes.

Isn't it a tad ironic that hermes was also the god for thieves.